Chapter 60

Mild and Type have arrived at a large Hotel. since the size of Type's Belly was not so obvious he chose to still wear Buttons Slim Fit Solid Color Jacket Tuxedo Suits Elegant and Blazer Pants. while Mild is just a Simple Business suit.

when they entered, they were immediately greeted by their potential investors. Type was restless for no apparent reason.

"Is this your husband Mr. Jinna?" you are too beautiful to be a man." said an investor and held Type's hand then kissed his hand. Type was surprised by the Investor's action and immediately took his hand.

he looked at him with a smile.

" oh! Its okay. I'm sorry for my behavior, by the way I'm Kao."  Type just smiled.

"I'm sorry, he doesn't want a playboy like you Kao." pissed off Mild said.

" Oh! Chillax brad, don't worry I will not take your beautiful Husband away from you." Kayo laugh said and then he looked at Type again and winked.

just a few moments later the emcee of the event spoke which meant it was about to begin. while the program was running, Type said goodbye to Mild who was just going to the rest room.

"Are you okay Type? I've seen you anxiously there before. do you feel anything else just tell me, and I'll take you to the hospital." Mild worried said

" crazy, I'm just peeing." Type laughed said.

" do you want me to accompany you?"

" no need. I am no longer a child, and another thing, I can handle myself. don't worry and talk to the gurus there. I can't communicate in front of them. It's boring."  Type whispered and laughed slightly.

" don't leave me here. even me I'm boring to talk to them." Mild protest.

" you can do it. You're the CEO, so you can fool around with them." Type laugh

" silly. Make it quick so you and I can we go to hotel sleep well." said Mild. Type nodded in response.

then he went to the rest room. as he walked he smelled a familiar scent. turning around he was terrified to see Tharn in the distance, he immediately turned around and walked quickly without noticing he had bumped into a waiter carrying wines. so they caught everyone’s attention.

he immediately helped the waiter pick up the broken glasses.

"I'm sorry Sir, i haven't seen you, Please don't help me sir." The waiter apologically said.

"No! I should be the one to apologize for not looking at what I'm going through, maybe deduct it all of this from your salary." Type worriedly said.

" That's fine Sir, I'm used to it. Please Don't don't help me Sir. You are the guess here, I might lose my salary even more or I might even lose my job if you help me."  the waiter replied.

"is there a problem?" Type's eyes widened because he knew this voice. They stood like the Waiter,

"we're fine Sir, I'm very sorry for getting your attention because of what happened." Waiter's apology.

"How about so Sir? are you alright?" Tharn asked him. Type didn't answer right away, because Tharn will see him anytime,

"I-i'm fine. t-thank you." he says that while stuttering turns his back on Tharn.

"but is your finger bleeding?" Tharn replied. the waiter and Type immediately looked at his finger. and it's bleeding.

" I have to go, thanks for the concern."  and he immediately walked quickly to the rest room,