Chapter 30

Tharn went home drunk to the Mansion of the kiriguns, even though he was dizzy he was able to walk. he caught up with his daddy in the living room who was talking to a man, so he immediately approached it. he looked at it badly, the man couldn't look at him, so he grabbed it by the collar.

"Who are you? Huh? Why are you talking to my dad? DAMN IT! ANSWER ME! BRING OUT TYPE!" Tharn shouted.

his daddy took him in, and the man just bowed and then left. he would have chased the man but his daddy stopped him.

"how many times can I tell you that drinking is put in the stomach, and not in the head." his daddy said angrily to him.

"dad, i already know everything. I already know. Can you hear me? I already know. i got pregnant with type. I got my secretary pregnant. type was with me that night. and mine is what he brings. can you hear it? I am the father of his twin. and now I cannot find him now. I can't see him. and I do not know where to find them. dad! please. help me!" cry Tharn said while crying. his daddy's eyes widened as did his mommy who came out of the kitchen.

"how? can you tell?" his daddy asked in shock.
"it doesn't matter who said it. as long as it's important that we find them dad. Type is about to give birth. mom. I can't forgive myself if something happens to them." and being drunk, Tharn just knelt on the floor crying. his parents just sat with him.
we will also see them son. I'll make sure of that. I will not let anything happen to them. his mommy just hugged him and cried. while caressing Tharn's back the couple looked at each other.

Tharn looked at them and forced himself to stand.

"don't tell me you know too?" Tharn's question was unreadable. his mom just swallowed, his dad just looked at him.

"We know too what son?"

"you know what I mean, let's not fool around here. do you also know what happened to Type and me?Is that how you take care of him? because you know too that this will happen? did you know Type was pregnant before he fainted in my office?Yes or no? ANSWER ME. shout Tharn said.

his dad was just looking at him. and her mom was already crying.

"y- yes son. we already know that you are the father of Type's children, from the very beginning." closed -eyed confession of her mom while sobbing.

"AAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Tharn shouted and smashed the vases in the living room. His mom was crying, and his dad was just holding him.

"DAMN IT! Am I the only one who doesn't know anything here? You all made me look like a fool! What? Are you happy watching me while I'm busy searching for who is the father of Type's child? DAMN IT! Both of you say something------"

Tharn couldn't continue what he was going to say when he suddenly fell to the floor, because his dad punched him.

"you have no right to say that to your mom at all! you blame me. because I was the one who stopped your mom from telling you the truth from the beginning. because I don't want to lead Type. I don't want to lead him in his decisions, because I know he has a reason why he hid it from you. and I respect that. if you only knew son, how much we wanted to tell you. And now that you've led him to his decision and you've actually been looking for Luke, now where is he? we cannot find him. because before you make a decision, think first before you take action."

Tharn just burst into tears and stood up. He passed his parents but his mom held him by the arm but he forcibly removed it. her mom just cried and hugged her dad. and he walked into the bedroom.

Mr. Kirigun's phone suddenly rang and he answered it.

📞"sir. negative, we have looked for the possibilities for him to go but we have not obtained any information. even their old house, the locals said that Sir Type didn't go there anymore, but we will still do everything so that we can see him." Says on the other line.

"okay. thank you" he said at the same time put the phone in his pocket. and he hugged his wife tightly.

"our son hon, What are we going to do. he hates us now." He's wife crying it says.

"Don't worry. it will end. let's let him go first." and he gave his wife a kiss on the forehead and hugged her tightly again