Chapter 77

when Tharn came down, he met Type's furrowed eyebrows while looked at him from head to toe, so he just swallowed. he felt fear for no reasons and he did not know. Zee and Bright noticed it immediately.

he immediately approached Type and hugged him. he kissed it on the forehead.

"you can't leave here alone. if you leave, bring Marites or Win and Saint so I know you're safe." said Tharn.

Type just nodded and kissed Tharn which surprised everyone especially Tharn.

"Ugly well there!" said Type and turned around and went up the stairs. Bright and Zee laughed heartily.

"Type's madness with you is really different." said Bright.

"Ugly well? what does that mean?" Zee asked.

"I will explain to you later. let's go." and they left. Tharn who was in his own car and left first. a few minutes later Bright and Zee followed him in the same car.

When Type climbed in, he immediately went to the veranda to see if Tharn's car had left. he waited for a few minutes and then went straight to Tharn's room and picked up his phone and then went downstairs. he caught up with his Mom there.

"where are you going Type? do you seem to be in a hurry?" its question.

"I'll just take care of something Mom, I'll be right back." her Mom shook her head.

" No. Tharn ordered me to not allowing you to go alone in somewhere. I will not send you away until you are alone. I will go with you wherever you go." it says. Type suddenly grabbed her head which surprised her Mom.

"argh!" it says.

" what's wrong with you Type? what hurts you?" worried it says.

"please water Mom." He pleased says.
his Mom nodded and ran to the kitchen.

Type immediately opened his eyes and ran out of the mansion. he immediately found a taxi and immediately boarded. he immediately breathed a sigh of relief as he got out of the mansion.

"Sir, in Napa Pines please." he said to the driver, the driver nodded.

When Tharn arrived in Napa Pines, one of the hotels owned by the Sangngerns family, he immediately entered.

two armed men met him and grabbed him by the shoulder which he immediately removed. they took him to a room and let him in.

he saw there Joss sitting while drinking Wine. when he saw it he immediately stood up and smiled at him. it raised the glass he was holding as an indication that it invited him to drink.

" I'm not here to have a drink with you. I am here to end it all. what do you need and will you send me here?" Tharn said immediately.

the anger was obvious to him. Joss laughed slightly at him.

" Chill Man, you're too hot. Type is not here yet. I won't start until he's here." Tharn shook his head.

"Type won't come. I'm telling you." smiling Tharn replied. Joss smiled as well.

"It's a pity then. I hope so. so I'll start."

two large men entered and held Art in both arms. he was surprised by the bruises he saw on his arms and on his face that was obviously slapped because his hand was still scratched on his cheek.

he looked badly at Joss especially when he saw Art's eyes swollen from crying.

"what did you do to Art? why does he have so many bruises?" Tharn was furious.