Chapter 76

in the study room where Tharn, Bright, Zee and Kritaphat talking. they had been laughing with about what happen earlier and they were teasing Tharn because of the obvious hickeys in Type and Tharn's neck and arm. because he was wearing a fit white tshirt.

"Is it different when you've been separated for seven years, Seriously Badi, Type is almost eating you. you did the same with him. how many rounds do you have? do you remember? did you blow inside?"  laughed Bright asked.

" asshole!" said Tharn. "how can i remember if i was so drunk? and who said you put me next to Type? that why there is something happened to the two of us. I thought it was just a dream." said Tharn as he bent down and shook his head because the pain because of the hang over.

"I know you want it too. oh! Tharn. When the two of you just took to the room last night,  when you suddenly kissed Type and put yourself on his Top, we haven't even left yet." Tharn's eyes widened.

the three laughed.

"Were you surprised? don't worry, we didn't see how you destroyed Type. we just heard the grunts of you two. especially Type. my god." laughed Zee.

"It's your fault too, we we're just drinking, and you say  nonstop about Type."

"I really love you Type. I can't afford to lose him and our children. Sorry for being immature." Zee acted. " Then until you fall asleep. so is Type. He just crying hard and apologizing even to Win and Saint for what he did."

" why don't you lower your pride. then when he wasn't here you almost searched the whole world just to see him, then he was already here, in front of you, you were pushing him far away and you didn't pay him attention. what do you really want huh Tharn Kirigun? I don't racing you like that. we are so confused with you." Tharn's Dad said.
" if you love Type, let him know. forgive him. I know it's not that easy, about for what he did. it's up to you, don't regret it later when you lose him again." he added.

Tharn just sighed when suddenly his phone rang. It's just a text message. When he open it

📨let's meet in Napa Pines if you want to see Tar alive, tomorrow morning.  

It say. he immediately showed it to Zee.

they are wondering because they know that Tar is safe with Joss so why should Tar be harmed, if you can talk to them. they have a hunch that something bad will happen.

"I'm going. said Tharn suddenly.

so the three looked at him.

"alone."  He added.

" but son, it's too dangerous. we understand that Joss doesn't just want to talk to you." Tharn shook his head.

" No Dad, even knowing if Tar wasn’t my real son, he became my son too, if he was in danger we need to save him. And if this is his bait for me to face each other, I will. I want to end this everything. because I want to live peacefully with my family. said Tharn."  the three did nothing but agree.

Type, Win, Saint and Yangyi are in the garden with the children playing.

"how does it feel to made love again after seven years? laughed Win.

"what are you saying there Win. children might hear you." widened eyes Type said. "And what the fuck are you saying? Its just an accident to whatever happened to Tharn and me last night. we were both drunk. we don’t know what we’re doing." said Type.
"why did I go there? Didn't I tell you that Gulf and I were sleeping in the same room? why did you take me there to Tharn?"