Chapter 55

since then the Tharn they knew had disappeared. the Tharn they face now is different. since Type left he has been locked in a room for two months. He didn't go to the office, and they don't talk to anyone but their first family picture. he was always holding it and crying. nor did he allow anyone to enter the room but him alone.

Tharn was very depressed because of this. he almost committed suicide, fortunately his Dad saved him immediately and rushed him to the hospital. he was also referred to the Psychiatrist. And Tharn agreed.

and he recovered somehow, even if he returned to his old habits, the longing for his family did not disappear. so he was addicted to drinking alcohol and also to going to clubs and who the women he was with.

Tharn's parents were even more concerned with him. so much of an impact on their son was Type’s departure from Tharn’s life.

Tharn is no longer cheerful, joker and always smile. but was replaced by Tharn miserable, hot -headed, shovel-drinking, and being a womanizer. but even so he did not abandon the company.

one night he was crying again while drinking in his room. when he thought of going to Kira's room. even though he wobble to walk he got to the bedroom and entered.

he looked across his daughter's room, and sat on the bed and opened Kira’s drawer when he saw the Pink notebook and with a hand written "Diary" he picked it up and opened it. when he opened it he first read the first page says "stay away from this notebook or you don't want to mess with Kira Kirigun" and there was an evil emoji drawing. He barely laughed at his Daughter's cuteness.

when he opened the second page he read it.

I'm so happy that Mama Type came home. it just means that he will take me here to the orphanage and he will take me to manila to study. I'm so excited. but I'm sad because one of my playmates said that Mama won't take me anymore because Mama Type is pregnant. I am no longer her baby. and they also said that Mama's husband was not willing to adopt me because I was not their real child. I'm sad.

Mama Type said to me, she said she would still take me. and his wife was willing. so I'm so happy. but I feel sad every night I wake up because Mama always cries and always apologizes for what she did. and he always mentions the Tharn name. maybe that's the daddy of baby Grace and Baby Gulf.

I was very happy because I had already arrived in Manila, but something happened. Mama Type gave birth to Grace and Gulf. and I have also seen the Daddy of Baby Grace and Baby Gulf. he is so handsome. I was embarrassed to talk to him but I had the courage. I asked if I could go with Mama Type when they went home with the babies. and I am so glad that he agreed. he also told me to call him Daddy. and that I was his son. I am so happy because I already have a complete family. I will no longer be mocked by those who fight against me.

Tharn cried as he remembered the moments when Kira first talked to him and asked if he could join type when he got home.

thanks for the love my parents give me today. even though I was not their real child, they gave me all my needs and wants. so I promise them that I will study hard and repay all the hardship they have done for me. the Lord has given me so many blessings. more than I had prayed for before. and he is also one of those I am grateful for. he enjoyed what he read about Kira. very sensible child.

I cried when I woke up. my dream is not good. Mama Type and I left Dada because Uncle Art ordered us to leave the Mansion. because otherwise, he will kill those in the orphanage including Mama Ne. and Mama Type did nothing but follow. he took me and Grace and Gulf. we didn't say goodbye to Dada. I also saw that Dada cried so much and committed suicide. I can't stand everything I see. I woke up crying. just now i had a dream like this. I can't bear to see Dada die. I can not do it. he is very smart. I'm scared. I feel like something bad is going to happen. want to talk to Dada to remind him about it. but I don't want him to cry like I'm crying now. I want to tell him that if that happens in the future, he will not give up. because if Mama did it, it would be for the good and safety of all. I want to say that we love him dearly. if we leave I know we will see us soon. now I'm crying. I don't want to leave Dada like this. Dada please be strong for us. do not give up. Gracy and Guppie and I still need you. Mama Type loves you very much too. I feel that. I hope you love us too. if this happens in real life, please forgive us for leaving. we love you so much Da.

When he  reach the last letter in Kira's Diary, he was crying  again as he closed the Diary and hugged it. he lay down on the bed and closed his eyes and in a moment he fell asleep.

the next day he woke up because of the sunlight that hit his face he immediately looked around and when he realized he was in Kira's room he immediately got up and left the room, carrying Kira's notebook. he immediately went into his room and prepared to enter the office.

when he came down from his room he immediately went straight to the kitchen. Tharn's parents were surprised to see him still dressed for office. they were even more surprised when their son greeted them with a smile on his face as well as he to Art and kissed him on the top of the Head so the couple looked at each other.

They sat down and began to eat. the table was still quiet because they didn't expect what they saw to Tharn. When suddenly Tharn spoke.

Let's get married, Art.

Sheeemaaaayyy!!!ssheeemmmaaaayyy! Are you okay There? Huehuehuehuehehe! Taadeeeedeemm! It's triple Ud. 3️⃣ I hope you like this chapter. 😄😉😁 GN! 😴👋🥰