Chapter 70

"you have nothing more to explain. I heard everything. and you are the reason why Joss disappeared. you tried to kill him for pete sake Art. I don’t think you’ll reach this scene. you made us stupid Art, it's only right that I don't trust you again. you tortured the lives of my grandchildren and Tharn and Type. i can't miss it. everyone needs to know. Tharn needs to know the indecencies you are committing." Tharn's Mom shouted.

it turned away from Art and hurried out of the room. Art's eyes widened.

"No Mom. you shouldn't say. I really love Tharn. and his son Tar not to Joss. please Mom. believe me." He said while holding Tharn's Mom's hand and preventing her from walking.

"no, you have nothing more to explain. you are a very lying person, I don't know where you inherited, because your parents are not like that." they dragged until they reached the stairs.

"Tharn! Tharn!" Tharn's Mom shouted. Art covered his mouth but it bit him so Art suddenly pushed his Mom down the stairs and rolled tires down.

Art was shocked and terrified by what had happened. Mrs. Kirigun was bloody and unconscious. so he hurried down and went to where Tharn's Mom's body was.

Type was right to come in to get something to drink. he was shocked because of he sees his Mom's lying body and already bathed in blood. Art was also there and crying holding his hand.

"MOM! ART! Art's face was scared when he saw Type. Type immediately approached them. "what happened to Mom? MOM!"  He tried to awake her. his Mom's eyes opened slightly and she looked at Type.

"T-type.... I-i-i.... a-already know everything." She said before fainting.

although he was confused by what his Mom said, he ignored it first. outside, Tharn was talking with the children when he suddenly heard Type's shout. so he decided to look at it and unexpectedly he saw such a scene.

he immediately ran and quickly picked up his Mom.

"what happened to Mom?" shout that Tharn says Type can't speak and Art is trembling with fear.

"I-I d-do not know. I came out of the room when I-i-i... suddenly saw how Mom slipped on the stairs. says Art.

"Bullshit! Let's go!" Tharn shouted.

Tharn immediately lifted his Mom into the car and Bright and Zee had just arrived. Zee was driving while Art was next to him crying and shaking as well as Type who was next to Tharn while their Mom was unconscious.

as soon as they arrived at the Hospital they were immediately treated. took their Mom to the emergency room.

Tharn just sat there in fear and nervousness, Art couldn't look at Type and Tharn. it just sat quietly to one side, so did Type who was crying that the clothes were full of blood like Tharn's. just a moment later their Dad arrived.

"What happened to your Mom?" its first question.

" She fell in the stairs Dad." said Tharn holding its face. his Dad suddenly cried.

"Like I always told her, don't use the stairs. She always refuses to listen. how is she?"

"nothing has yet come out of e.r Dad." said Type.

"Are you okay Type?" Said Tharn with worried face to Type. Type just nodded. Tharn kissed Type in forehead and did not escape the eyes of Art.