Chapter 5

Type lay down on the bed and buried his head in the pillow. 'WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHLAOCOGPWAOJVFJWOAOCKVKDOAPAPSVLV! Shutttaaccaaa baddeettt! You're so beautiful, my goodness! I can't handle these happenings!!!! Waaahhhhh!' He was blushing as he talked to himself.

It was dark when Tharn arrived at his condo. Upon turning on the lights, he was surprised to find Art sitting on the couch in the living room, giving him a disapproving look while holding his two-week-old belly. Tharn walked past him and went straight to the bedroom. Art followed him and was about to close the door to stop Tharn.

"Oh. Do you still plan on coming home? I thought you'd be staying with your mistress?" Art began angrily. Tharn just shook his head while removing his necktie.

"Don't you have any intention of talking to me? Hey, what's wrong? Talk to me," Art said, facing Tharn. Art's gaze was sharp.

"We have nothing to talk about. I'm tired. Can't you see? I want to sleep. Take a rest as well. It's not good for the baby for both of you to stay up late." Tharn replied without enthusiasm.

"What do you mean, nothing? There is. We need to talk. Now." Art shouted.

"No. I want to rest. We can talk about whatever tomorrow. Not now. Please." Tharn took a pillow from the bed and was about to leave the room when Art blocked his way.

"Damn it, Tharn. When are we going to get married and have a child? Is this the time for you to cheat? Damn it, Tharn. What am I to you, a joke?"

"Please, Art. Leave that place. I'm really exhausted right now. I want to rest. Not now."

"Is she or he good in bed, huh? How many rounds? Is it enjoyable, huh? Damn it! Who's your affair?" Art shouted.

Tharn's ears tingled at what he heard, and he grabbed Art's arms.

"Don't blame me for things I didn't do. And if someone cheated here, it wasn't me." Tharn said angrily and fiercely, looking into Art's eyes.

"T-Tharn, y-you're going to hurt m-me, please... Let go of me." Tharn replied with fear and tears.

Tharn let go of Art and left the room. Art was left there, crying and hugging himself.

'If I catch whoever tries to steal you from me, I'll kill them.' Art angrily cried to himself.

In the other room, Tharn just wiped his face due to work stress and added stress from Art. He didn't know where Art found the time to have an affair, supposedly 'his' affair, considering he was focused on running the company. He just didn't think about it and lay down on the bed, closing his eyes."

----------

The next morning, Tharn woke up early due to an early meeting with investors. He quickly took a shower and got dressed. Upon leaving his room, he found Art preparing breakfast. Art noticed him and greeted him with a smile, inviting him to join.

"Oh, good morning, Love. You're already awake. Let's eat while the food I prepared is still hot," Art greeted him with a smile. Tharn smiled back and greeted his fiancé. While they were eating, Art suddenly spoke up.

"Ah, love. About last night, I'm s-sorry—"

Art's words were cut off by Tharn. "It's okay. Forget about it," Tharn said as he took a sip of his coffee. He winced when he tasted the strong coffee that Art had brewed. (That's a coffee you can fight with. Just kidding! 🤣✌️)

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Art asked. Tharn just shook his head and quickly grabbed a glass, filling it with water and drinking it.

"Nothing. I'm full. Thanks for the food. I have to go. I have an early meeting today," Tharn hurriedly said and turned away from Art.