Chapter 67

in the Kirigun mansion, the Kirigun couple happily talked with Gab, Grace, Kira. suddenly someone rang the doorbell. the maid immediately came out.

on his return, the maid was accompanied by Mew Xander Suppasit. the son of Tharn at baptism. immediately ran closer to old Kirigun and hugged. Gab was just looking at them. Mew also looked at them and greeted them.

"Hello. I'm Mew Xander Suppasit. My godfather was Tharn Kirigun. and I assume that you are his missing children?" the three nodded in response.

"Hello. I'm Gabebrian, you can call me Gab or Gabe. I am the youngest child of Dada Tharn, these are my older siblings. Kathari Kyre Kirigun and Grace Nattarika Kirigun. but you can call them Kira and Grace. and my older brother is in his room. maybe he's asleep again. His name is Gulf Nattharin Kirigun. this is him."Gab pointed at the picture frame next to the couch. nice too meet you sir. introduction by Gab.

"Oww. don't call me Sir. Maybe we do not age apart. just call me Kuya or Mew. just where you are comfortable." Mew replied with a smile. their conversation was interrupted when they heard Tar's footsteps down the stairs.

when Tar saw him he immediately ran to Mew and hugged her tightly. Mew hugged back.

"Hello Xander. have you been here before? why didn't you just call me?" Mew smiled at him.

" I came here to visit Ninong Tharn, but he doesn't seem to be here right now? said Mew.

"maybe he is with my Mama right now." Gab replied. Tar looked at him sharply.

"What? why would he go to your Mama?ahuh! I already know. He go and to tell your Mom that he doesn't want his children. because he does not love you. because you are illegitimate children." Gab laughed.

"You're not sure Kuya Tar. we know, they are already making Baby no. 4." Tar's eyes widened even more. he was about to punch Gab when Kira suddenly intervened.

" try to hurt my brother. I will not hesitate to hang you upside down. whether we are illegitimate children or not, you have no right to hurt my brother. remember I am your older sibling. I also have the right to sue you." especially without our parents. Kira's steady answer. Tar just raised an eyebrow at him.
"and Mew right? sorry if you saw such scenes. Dada is not here, he picked up Mama at home because we are going home tomorrow to batangas. it's only a month because we're going to go to school again." Kira replied smiling.

Mew eyes widened as he saw Gulf coming down the stairs. obviously just waking up. Gulf almost slipped on the stairs when Mew suddenly caught him. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Gulf stood up. Mew also stood up and adjusted himself.

"Are you okay?" Mew Asked. and still not taking his eyes off the Gulf. Gulf was swallowed up because of this.

"I-i'm fine. thanks for c-catching me." Gulf stammered. Mew took his hand and kissed it while looking at him.

he immediately pulled his hand because he was surprised by Mew's sudden action. Mew smiled as he saw the sudden reddening of Gulf's face and ears. Gulf immediately walked over to his mamala and Papalo, to pay his respects.

then he looked at her again and turned and went to the kitchen. he immediately smiled and followed looking at Gulf into the kitchen. Gab approached him pinching him on the side.

"Looks like you like my brother huh? sorry Kuya Mew, but it seems like it's hard for you to tame that tiger. it's even colder than ice. but for now, I give my blessings to you two. don't give up, Kuya Guppie is just looks like he's like a boring person, but he's the sweetest and kindest brother I've ever met. so keep it up." And he tapped Mew on the shoulder. Mew looked at him,