Chapter 80 (Part 2 END)

It's Saturday morning, Tharn still hasn't talked to me since last night, because I didn't let him know that I was leaving yesterday with Win and Saint because it was the birthday of one of our friends in college.

I left yesterday morning and I could not say goodbye to him because he also left yesterday early due to business matters. I should be more angry to him because he didn't say goodbye to me, he left me alone in the room.

but Gab said that his Dada woke me up and said goodbye to me. But my answer was yes and went back to sleep.

I didn't drink because I was pregnant, but because I miss my batchmates so much and her birthday seemed to be a reunion, I didn't know the time, I also didn't call or text him to inform that I was leaving. and because my phone was dead battery so I couldn't answer his calls. so when I came home, a bad face of Tharn greeted me.

I nervously approached him and kissed him on the lips, but he didn't respond and just stood there looking at me. his hands were placed above his chest when he asked me.

"What time is it?" the annoyance was obvious in his voice.

" why are you asking me? You're wearing a watch, you don't know how to look there?" I said joking.

But he looked at me sharply and did not speak. so I was swallowed.

"Charrr! I'm just joking. I mean, I don’t know. because my phone died." I said and smiled awkwardly.

"do you think i'm kidding?"

That's it. He's mad na.

"I just want to remind you that it is twelve o'clock in the midnight. And it is not the work of pregnant like you to go home at this time.. I've been texting and calling you before. You should have told me where you were going, I won't ban you. you are pregnant Type if you forget. and the doctor just said that you need to be careful because our baby is weak, what if something happens to you, you two? I don't know what happened to you? I don't know where you went. if Zee hadn't called me yet I didn't know we're where you going. and if you retaliate because you didn't see me when you woke up, I said goodbye to you earlier. we even woke you up. Gab knows that. I didn’t know we had an urgent Business meeting with our prospect investors so I left early." he said over and over again and still shaking his head that obviously disappointed in what I had done.

I couldn't answer and just bowed. I didn't know I was crying. he raised my head so I could look at him.

"then now you're crying?  it's also your fault why I'm like this to you. you know I'm not angry for nothing." so I cried even more.

"don't look at me like that Type. not because you are pregnant you will always be followed. you also learn to obey." he says.

I didn't speak anymore and only my sobs and cries could be heard. he turned his back on me and went upstairs first. I followed him until we entered the room.

he went straight to our closet and grabbed a pair of sleepwear. he reached out to me.

"cleanse your body and let us go to sleep. it's bad for you to stay awake, especially for our baby." he said and went to bed.

I just nodded and went into the bathroom. then after, i saw him facing the other side. and turned his back on me. I lay down and hugged him.

"Baby, sorry na. please. forgive me. Na na na. I didn't mean to come home late. I was really overwhelmed because it was like a reunion when we met my batchmates. Please. Just face me na." I said.

"let's sleep. it's late." he said and he removed my hand in a hug with him.

so I could do nothing but turn away from him and quietly sob. I don't know what time I fell asleep because I was crying but I woke up at exactly eleven o'clock in the morning.