Chapter 18

"My little beans are happy because they can feel their daddy holding them."

Type's POV:

I couldn't control myself. Gosh! Bright smelled so bad earlier. From the moment he arrived, I could smell his scent. If we didn't have a meeting earlier, I would have left them. I endured it for my sake. I wanted to throw up. How can Win tolerate the smell of his husband? Yes, husband. Win is so flirty. Pretending not to want Bright at first and making him suffer. In the end, she said yes. Weeks later, Bright proposed, and she said yes again. Well, I'm happy for my best friends and their relationships. When will it be my turn?

When we entered Sir Tharn's office, I thought I was fine because I couldn't smell Bright's odor anymore, but damn, it caught up to us for a moment. We caught Sir Tharn's parents in the middle of bringing food again. My mouth watered. But when Bright stood next to me, I accidentally grabbed Sir Tharn's arm, and I couldn't help it. I was so attached to Sir Tharn's arm that I couldn't control myself, and I suddenly felt dizzy. Everything went dark.

I awoke lying on Sir Tharn's bed. traces of concern for me on their faces. especially mom who was crying holding my hand. She was next to Dad. Sir Tharn was on the other side of me next to the stinky Bright and Zee. Sir Tharn's cousin Violette, their family doctor suddenly appeared. I was scared when she asked me if I knew I was pregnant. I could do nothing but tell the truth. I looked at them.

I didn't see them surprised. especially mom and dad. so I just cried. I'm afraid they might already know that their son is the father of my little beans. so maybe they take care of me like that? especially Sir Tharn who hardly allowed me to come home late. I almost hated him because he always wanted to send me home early

now I have a problem that they already know the truth. that I am pregnant. I can't be happy because they don't all know the truth yet. that sir Tharn is the father of my little beans. yes little beans. meaning not just one but two. I'm so happy because I'm bringing two. my little bean number two who decided to show up earlier in ultrasounds. I am so happy that they are healthy. I can't help but sigh. I saw their reaction to be overjoyed. but I was surprised to see Sir Tharn overjoyed to see my little beans on the monitor. he was even teased by the very stinky Bright. because she was crying. after the doctor wiped my stomach because of the gel he put on, he suddenly came over and touched my stomach. we were both surprised and looked at each other as we felt my little beans move. I cried even more because of this and so did he. maybe because of the blood leap and because he is the father of my children. so did my kids that they felt their daddy touch them.

"Type, can I ask you?" Mom said with a smile.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Who's the father of your little beans?" Here it is, the question I've been dreading. I couldn't look directly at them. I was trembling with fear.

Mom held my hands. "It's okay, son. You don't need to answer it if you're not ready. But you know, we're here for you. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything." She said with a reassuring smile, which made me tear up, and I hugged her.

"Shh... Don't cry, my son. It's okay. Whatever burden you're carrying will eventually lighten. We'll wait for the time when you're ready to talk." Dad said as he gently caressed my back.

I looked at him. "I'm sorry, Mom, Dad. I apologize for the sins I have committed against all of you." I said, still in tears.

"It's okay, son. We understand you. But I hope you'll tell him about the babies. I'm sure he'll be happy to have his own real children." She said with a smile.

I was surprised by her last words but just nodded and hugged her again.