Chapter 39

Art's POV:

my parents went to Tharn's house to discuss about our marriage na udlot 7 months ago. and we argued in the garden. At Hindi padin nagababago Ang isip na he still doesn't change his mind that he won't marry me. and he even said in front of our parents.

I thought everything would be fine and I would go back to normal if he found out that I was pregnant and he was the Father.

but not. he was even more skeptical. that he might not be the father of the one in my womb. Dad punched Tharn and they argued with Tito. Tharn smiles foolishly after saying that Tharn is a cheater.

he looked at me from head to toe as if I were a disgusting creature. I can't help but cry. we left Kirigun Mansion with mom and Dad.

Dad is very angry with me because why did I let our relationship go on like this. I can't tell them because I know they will reject me and they will deprive me of the heir. the more I can't afford it, especially since I'm going to have children.

every day I begged Tharn’s office and was forced to restore what we had. I don't know him anymore. I can no longer read him. all his employees are afraid of him.

he is also often angry and irritated. he almost laid his hand on me. Fortunately, his parents suddenly came.

I noticed his Secretary was not here. I also once asked a few employees here, and was told to take a vacation.

but it's been two months but he still hasn't come back. I heard in the conversation that Tharn was looking for the father of the son of that itchy Secretary.

and I also found out that they were very worried. seriously? I am here but they are looking for something else. that's why he treated me like that because they were all worried about leaving without saying goodbye to that whore bitch.

I kept asking for a second chance from Tharn but I only received shouts from him cheaply. I knew nothing to do but cry.

I can't give up. I love Tharn and I will do everything to get him back. I first settled Kirigun Mansion at Tharn's command.

I'm happy because I hope that Tharn's heart will gradually soften again. but I was wrong. since I lived here he has rarely come here.

he just goes to greet his parents, when I talk to him he doesn't answer me, more often he drives me away.

I was even more shocked that Joss showed up in front of Tharn's mansion. and he always calls me, especially when I face Tharn. I'm afraid he might find out the truth.

until I gave birth. my parents and Tharn's parents visited the hospital. I was waiting for him to come but Tita said she couldn't be contacted, and maybe on a business trip.

we went home immediately to the mansion after I gave birth and there is Tharn who was waiting for us. I was glad he picked up our son. he kissed it on the forehead and returned it to the nurse who would be my assistant in taking care of our baby.

I thought we would sleep in his room but he took us to the guess room. the interior of my baby's room is beautiful. with an extension door from another bedroom where I will sleep. I cried because he was still trying to fix them. I hope so until now. that we will be okay.

on the second day we were in the garden to warm my baby when I saw Zee's car in front of the Mansion as if in a hurry.

he ran to support aunt with uncle. they left and I first took my baby to the nurse and went to the kitchen to go to the marites of Kirigun.

they stopped talking when they saw me. I see in their eyes the fear. well, they are really afraid of me because I have shouted at them several times and I threw glasses at them because of their stupid behavior.

"Spill!" I said sarcasticly.

"Ahmm~s-sir... A-ano k-kasi---"

"ANO?"

"pinagkukwentuhan po Kasi namin Yung Sabi samin ni Sir Zee na nahanap na daw po si Sir Type. At manganganak na daw po ngayon." Naeexcite na sambit Ng Isang marites.

Hindi ko mapigilang Hindi mainis.

"At sinabi po na si....

"SI ANO?"

"S-si Sir T-tharn daw po Ang Ama Ng k-kambal." Pikit matang Sabi pa Ng Isa.

I was surprised by what the marites said. so in a rage I pulled out the hair of one of them.

"ANONG SINABI MO? BAWIIN MO ANG SINABI TANG INA KAAA!"

"S-sir.... T-tama na po. Na-nasaktan po ako...." Umiiyak na Sabi Ng marites na to

"Sir. Tama na po. Totoo po Ang sinabi ni Joan, si Sir Zee po mismo Ang nagsabi samin. Bitawan nyo na po Ang buhok Niya parang awa niyo na."

I violently let go of her hair and angrily went straight to my room. my suspicion is correct. Tama lang that I didn’t trust that Whore bitch. Hindi makabasag pinggan, pero nasa loob Ang kulo. I threw all the stuff I could find in my room. even the human size mirror I threw with lampshade. I shout top of my lungs and cried.

I will never forgive you for what you did to me. especially you Type Pawattakun.