Chapter 1

Hi! This is my first story so please do not expect too much from me, please do not copy my book, I worked hard for this, thank you. Have fun !

                                       ***

As I sat here, so many things went through my mind. I didn't know what he was going to say or feel, I feared that he was going to leave me. This wasn't suppose to happen, it was never apart of the plans we had for the future, at least until in the far future...

Let's go back 6 months ago.

It was my first time at a Formula 1 race today. I've been able to save up for the Silverstone Grand prix, I remember being only five-years-old and watching Formula 1 with my Dad, the first time I saw that cars going at 300 km/h, I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Today I'm twenty-five-years-old and I still think that.

To be honest I wanted to be a race car driver, but we never had the money, my Mom worked her butt off for food on the table every night, yes my Dad was there, he worked 24/7 everyday. So yeah, our family never had it easy.

I had already graduate from high school, but never had the time or money to go to university, so I also worked my butt off, I worked at a cafe just down the street from our house, to save up to at least help my parents to pay the bills etc. and of course to maybe, just maybe one day go to a Formula 1 race, so yes here I am today.

I'm so excited to see the cars in real life, and the drivers. I wanna experience the thrilling feeling every person get when they watch a Formula 1 race in real life, and today I get to experience that very same feeling. Before I could get lost in my thoughts, I heard my friend Alicia, "Yo! Ellen look there!" she pointed somewhere, as my eyes look over to where she pointed, I felt my eyes widened at who I saw, Lewis Hamilton.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. It's actually him, he came out of the paddock and waved to the crowd, I couldn't believe it. "My gosh, it's Lewis" Alicia said and looked like she was about to pass out. "Okay Alicia, you need to chill" even though i was about to pass out, I've always admire Lewis. "How long till the race starts" I asked her.

"I think like 25 minutes?" Alicia said, "I'm going to go buy us some food and drinks before it begins" I told her. She nodded her head, symbolising okay. As I walked to the food stalls my mind began wandering. I thought back on the days to when I first met Alicia, she was this wild, energetic and confident person I sought to be, I was never like that I was more to myself, spent all the time in my room either studying or just sleeping.

I bumped into something, as I looked up, my eyes widened, "Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry" I said, "No, it's fine are you okay?" Lewis asked. It took a moment to recollect my thoughts as I said "Yes yes, in fact I'm fine, more then fine". "Hey, slow down catch your breath and talk slower" Lewis said, holding my arms with both his hands. That was the last thing I heard when everything turned black before my eyes.

I winched as I opened my eyes, feeling stiff, as I tried to sit up, "No, sit down please" I heard a familiar voice said. As i opened my eyes I saw Lewis, "Oh my gosh, what happened?" I asked obviously confused, "You fainted" he said, I could feel my cheeks burn up because of the embarrassment I just got myself in to. "Sorry I'll get going now, I have a friend waiting for me" I said, getting up, wanting to get away from this situation. "Oh, Alicia? She's in the garage, probably bubbling away with Bono" he said, "Oh" I said with a smile. "Wait don't you have a race to race?" I asked, "Yes I do, I'll go suit up now, just wanted to make sure you're okay", I think my cheeks was the deepest red you could get. "Uhm...I guess I'll get going now but first i have to drag Alicia out of here, she can talk a lot" I said giving a small laugh.

"No, you and Alicia can watch the race from here, I'll ask Angela to help you get comfortable" he said with a smile, "I wouldn't want to impose" I said, "No, your not" he said with a small smile on his lips. "Okay then, thank you". "Oh wait before I go, what's your name?" Lewis said, what? He didn't known my name? "Oh it's Ellen", "Pretty name, but I really have to get going now".

Oh my gosh, I think that was the 100th time I blushed to today, I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard, "Root for me" he said walking away. I whispered "Of course I will". I'm still sleeping right? This isn't true, right? Okay, calm yourself. I walked through the garage and saw him getting in his car, I smiled as I walked over to Alicia, surprisingly sitting still and watching the race. 

                                        ***

So? What do you think? Comment! I would love to hear what you guys think.

Word count: 917 words.

See ya next time !