Chapter 9

After the talk I had with Lewis yesterday, I feel great.

I sat up straight and stretched out my body, climbing out from under the blankets. Walking to my bathroom.

I was feeling giddy so I played some music and danced while brushing my teeth.

I went to my closet and picked out a nice sundress, with little sunflowers all over it, I opted for my brown sandals.

I mean, what a cute outfit as it looked warm outside. I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail.

I went down to the kitchen, "You look so pretty" my mother gushed, "Thank you mom, I'm going out, I want to go to the mall and buy some stuff, and I'll be taking a bus" I told her.

"What Ellen?" she looked at me with confusion, "I only have work tomorrow so I'll take you" she said.

"Thanks, let's get going" I said.

I climbed in the passenger side and took the aux. "Ellen, please not noisy music" my mother complained, I rolled my eyes.

I played 'It's Friday Then by Medusa' and immediately smiled, I loved this song. On a Friday, it's traditions (A/N: see what I did there haha)

When we arrived I climbed out and waited for my mother on the side walk. "What time is first practice?" my mother asked, "I think it's like 13:00" I answered walking into the mall.

We walked into Target, I picked up things like toiletries and some snacks, "So Ellen," my mom gushed "How's things with Lewis?" she asked with a big smile.

"I talked to him last night, we had a great talk and sorted things out, so we're good" I finished with a smile.

"Oh, aaaand?" my mom said wanting more, "Mom no, we're not worrying with any titles now, plus we both have busy schedules" I said paying up for my things.

My mom payed for her things and we were on the way home. We walked through the front door and saw my dad waiting for practice 1

"Mom! We almost missed it!" I said, she always want to drive so slow.

It started and I saw Lewis and Roscoe, omg Roscoe is so cute, I smiled.

I didn't notice my parents watching me smiling at the tv.

DISCLAIMER: Since this is fictional, I shall sometimes just think out the practices, quali and the race.

Lewis came first with a gap of 0.180s between him and Max.

As practice ended I went up to my room and layed down, feeling so lazy... until my phone dinged.

'Hey, what are you doing today, can I come over?' Alicia asked.

'Nothing, yeah sure' I replied.

An hour later Alicia arrive, I heard her greeting my parents and coming up the stairs,

She had a big smile on her face when she walked in my room, "Alicia what's going on?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Oh, no nothing" she said looking flushed and wiping her hair out of her face.

"Alicia, don't lie to me" I said looking her in the eyes. "Okay, okay, I don't know what it means but Dean and I have been talking a lot" she finished.

"Oh My Gosh, Alicia" I replied shocked, "What? I'm happy for you man" I said giving her a hug.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves Ellen" she said smiling as we released from the hug.

"Plus, You and Lewis huh?" Alicia asked playfully.

"No, Alicia, you know it can't work" I said a little upset and went to sit down on my bed, Alicia sat down next to me with her arm around my shoulder.

"Dean told me, there's something there, and that whenever he's around Lewis all he talks about it you" Alicia said looking me in my eyes.

I blushed at her words, does he really?

"I...I don't know if anything will come from between us" I said feeling unsure.

***

I woke up confused, saw a blanket around me and looked up at the window, it's dark outside I turned to look for my phone for the time, it was 19:00, and saw a note on my nightstand, *Ellen you fell asleep and I had something to do luv ya*

I could see the handwriting belonged to Alicia. I stood up and stretched, I picked up my phone wanting to see the results of practice 2 I went on the F1 app to see the results, Max first with a gap of 0.112s between him and Lewis.

Feeling satisfied with the results, I went downstairs to get a water, I looked around the living room wondering where my parents are, they're probably next door at our neighbours.

Just as I was busy drinking my water, my phone dinged.

'Hey, you up?' Alicia asked. 'Yes I'm up and thanks for pulling the blanket over me' I answered.

'So Dean just asked me on a date' Alicia texted. 'What? That's so good Alicia, when?' I asked with a big smile on my face

'He said he'll be in England in three days' Alicia said.

'We have to buy you something nice to wear Alicia, a sundress or something' I answered feeling happy for her.

'Yes let's go do that tomorrow, when do you get off work?' she asked.

'At two since it's Saturday' I answered walking up the stairs to my room.

'Okay, great I get off at one' she replied just as I sat down on my bed.

'I'll ask my mom to take us, and seriously we need to get cars Alicia' I told her laughing.

'Yes, it can not go on like this' she answered.

'Anyway then I'll see you tomorrow' I said.

'Bye love you' she replied.

I put my phone down and changed into my PJ'S.

As my thoughts went to Lewis, I should probably sent him a message.

I jumped on my bed and sighed because it's so comfortable, 'Hello Lewis, I don't know if you're awake but congrats on that result' I said.

I sat there 10 minutes, still no reply, feeling a little but upset, but he's probably busy with meetings or something.

I put my phone on the charger and layed down.

I tossed and turned to the whole time, eventually falling in a deep sleep.

***

Hi! I'm back, finished with exams I've been writing on this chapter throughout my exams and I'm kind of disappointed in this chapter. I have been reading other books for inspiration on how to write my book, not their storyline. I feel like this book is shit compared to their books, and I have zero motivation to write this book, it's just so hard to write a book :(
But anyway enjoy <3.

And I got vaccinated yesterday, get vaccinated homies ;)