Chapter 31

It's been 2 months.

I haven't heard a thing from Lewis since 2 months ago when I woke up, I was too scared to reach out.

He hasn't reached out, but from what I could see on tv, he looked good and I'm grateful for that, knowing he's okay.

Alicia has been with Dean for the past two months, traveling across Europe.

At the moment I'm currently in England, I've been working hard, and I mean really hard.

I've been promoted to manager of the cafe, I have a office now...not the nicest office in terms of looks, but still thankful. Ruben has left and went on to do bigger things.

Media has been asking 'where is the girl that arrived at the paddock with Lewis Hamilton these days?'

It kills me not knowing what's currently happening in Lewis's life, I find myself late at night, staring at his contact a lot.

Currently it's Sunday meaning race day in Mexico

I've been watching the broadcast for 2 hours now, and they've showed Lewis majority of the time, and each time I see him it feels like my heart's breaking.

Only one hour to go till lights out. Things have been doing good since I've been promoted, there's more money brought in into the house.

I scrolled on my phone looking at the tv every now and then. Alicia has been sending me pictures of their destinations and oh my gosh, it looks so pretty.

I smiled as I stood up to get some water, I'm at home alone because my parents were invited for lunch and to watch the race by their friend's house.

One hour later and it's time for lights out. Max had a better start that Lewis and was currently leading.

Two hours later and Max won the race. Lewis P2 and Bottas P3. I watched them enjoy themselves on the podium.

I put the tv off and went up to my room, suddenly I saw a journalist's report on my phone: LEWIS HAMILTON LASHES OUT ON ANGELA HIS ASSISTANT.

I was shocked, what? That's uncharacteristically of him. Maybe they just interpreted things wrong.

Later on I saw Lewis's interview, he looked at the camera waiting for the journalist, "So Lewis, what do you make of this race, please share your thoughts" she asked politely, Lewis nodded, "I gave it my all out there today, but it just wasn't enough, a big thanks to everyone who helped this weekend" he smiled wiping sweat of his face.

"Thank you Lewis, and if we may ask-" she started but Lewis interrupted her, "I've already apologised to Angela for raising my voice at her, there's just a lot of thing going on in my life now and I just cracked today" he said sighing.

"Thank you Lewis and good luck" the woman said as Lewis nodded and walked away.

I put my phone down and layed back, resting my eyes.

Suddenly my phone starting ringing. Angela.

"Hi Ellen" she greeted, "Hello?" I greeted in the sense of asking.

"Please come back" she said all of a sudden, "What do you mean?"

"Lewis" she said softly, "He clearly needs you, he's been moody and snaps everytime at the smallest things" she sighed.

"I'm sorry Angela, but I don't think I can go" I said.

"I'll pay for you, please" Angela said, "No...No Angela it isn't the money," I paused, "We don't talk anymore" I said with a trembling voice.

She gasped softly, "What do you mean?" she asked, "It's been two months Angela, and we haven't talked since then" I said.

"It explains why he has been like this" she sighed.

"I'm sorry Angela" I said letting out a small breath.

"Please make thing right, please" she pleaded, "because I can see the love between you."

Tears started pooling in my eyes, I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"I'll try, bye" I said, hanging up.

That night I went to sleep feeling a lot of weight on my shoulders.