Chapter 39

Lewis' Pov

The moment she told me, or rather I realised what she wanted to tell me, my mind went blank.

I couldn't think of anything else other than having to get out of there.

Having a child now would just make a huge mess now in my life.

If I ever would be a father I want to be present every single time, but as a driver I can't commit to that.

With my career I would have to leave Ellen and the baby at home and go racing, I couldn't do that to my child, no.

"Hello?" my mom finally answers as I sit in my car, I just drove somewhere I don't know where I am now.

"Mom" I say sighing, "Lewis? What's wrong?" my mom sounds concerned.

"E-Ellen... she's pregnant."

"What?" she raised her voice, full of excitement, "I'm so happy for you."

"Yeah" I say flatly, "L-Lewis?" my mom ask, "Why don't you sound excited?"

"Because I want to be there for Ellen every day, and I can't because I have to go racing" I sigh looking down at my hands.

"Oh Lewis, you guys will be fine, where is she right now?"

"Uhmm...at her cafe I think" I say whispering, "What did you do?" my mom asks in all seriousness.

"I-I couldn't help it mom, I had to get out of there"

There was silence for a few moments, "Don't tell me you left her there alone!" my mom say raising her voice.

I kept silent, "Lewis! She pregnant! What do you think went through her mind when you walked out the door?!" she yelled.

"Lewis! She could lose that baby with too much stress!"

"Mom, calm down" I say hearing her breathing.

"No Lewis! You do not get to tell me to calm down, that's my grandchild she's carrying" she say whispering the last part.

"Make this right with her, that could be your son or daughter, and I know you love kids" my mom say.

I nodded, "I'll make this right" I say.

"Bye and I love you" my mom say before she cut the call.

Let's go find Ellen.

***

Sasha's Pov

When I arrived at home I checked my bag to buy my baby some ice cream.

When I couldn't find my wallet I realised I left it at work.

"Jane?" I called my babysitter, "I'll be back now I just have to go get my wallet at work okay?"

She smiled and nodded.

After a few minutes I arrived and saw it on the counter, then I heard someone crying.

I quickly put it in my bag and walked towards the sound, I saw Ellen on the ground.

"Ellen!" I say as I went down on my knees in front of her.

I tried to lift her up but she let out this painful scream, what's going on?

I put her head down on my lap and rubbed her head, watching her cry.

She looked in so much pain, whenever I looked into her eyes, you could see the sadness.

After a moment, her breathing regulated and she wasn't crying, then I realised she passed out.

"Ellen?!" I say pulling out my phone to call an ambulance.

Moments later they arrived and took her to the hospital.

Since I had Alicia's number I quickly called her to informed her of what happened.

I went home remembering I have to take my son out for ice cream.

The whole time Ellen was on my mind and how broken she looked and sounded.

***

Alicia's Pov

The moment Sasha called me, I sped off to the hospital.

Right now I'm sitting in the waiting room, waiting on results on Ellen.

"Babe, she'll be alright" Dean say resting his hand on my bouncing knee.

I shook my head, "It-its just she's pregnant and it's early stages," I pause, "She could lose this baby, and she would forever blame herself" I whisper as I lay my head on his shoulder.

Dean nodded understanding and rubbed my head, then Ellen's doctor came out of her room with his clipboard, heading towards us.

My head perked up and I stood up as he approached us.

"The reason she passed out was because of too much emotional stress, currently she is stable now and her vitals are looking good" he say looking up from his clipboard.

"A-and the baby?" I ask cautiously.

He cleared his throat, "The baby is alright," I immediately let out a breath of relief, "But, she could have easily lost that baby if she came in a moment later" he finished.

I fell back into my chair and put my hand over my mouth as tears pool in my eyes.

"She can't see anyone right now, she needs the rest, it's vital for her and the baby" he say.

I nodded, "Thank you, when will we be able to see her?" I ask.

"In a few hours or so, but it is the patient's choice whether to see people or not" he reply.

"Now Miss, I have to go check on my other patients" he say and walked on.

I sigh, "She could've lost the baby" I whisper to myself, "But she didn't" Dean say and pull me in for a hug.

Then I heard people yell for security guards, "Please get the paparazzi to leave the premises" one of the nurses say.

"WE JUST NEED ONE PICTURE OF ELLEN!" someone yelled.

There's paparazzi outside? For Ellen?

She can't deal with the stress of this as well and how did they know she's here? Do they know she's pregnant?

"Her life is only gonna get more hectic from here on out" Dean say staring at the security guards.

I nodded, "Yeah" I hum looking at her room's door.

***

"Alicia?" Dean shakes me awake.

"Hm?" I hummed, rubbing my eyes.

"You fell asleep" Dean say as he stood up.

"Ellen's awake" Dean say and immediately I'm awake as well.

I jumped up from my seat, Dean then gently pushed me to sit back down, I look up at him with a confused look.

"She doesn't want to see anyone."