Chapter 36

2 Months later and me and Lewis has been going strong.

Every little time we spent together was a dream and we cherished it because of our busy schedules.

I couldn't accompany him every race, so far I've missed 3 races. Lately things have been going good at the cafe and we've branched out to other cities, me being the owner of every single one.

Right now I'm at work busy on a call with the manager of one of the other cafes.

"Sure, call me back later this week" I smiled, "Bye" we both ended the call.

Lewis currently is in Bahrain busy working, I've been planning to surprise him for the race weekend, besides I need a break, I've been working none stop.

"Ellen?" Sasha said as I looked up. "Remember I said I have to pick up Eli?"

"Yeah sure, sure go" I smiled.

Sasha has such a cute little 7 year old, he's been here at the cafe multiple times since she's a single mom. I thoroughly enjoy having him here, he's so well mannered.

I smiled at the thought of one day maybe having my own little human. I immediately sighed as I recalled the moment me and Lewis talked about having kids.

I totally understand his side.

Suddenly my phone rang, it's Lewis.

"Hey baby" he greeted, my heart swelled immediately, "Hi baby."

"I miss you so much on race weekends" he sighed sounding upset.

I felt bad that he felt like that, but I will after all surprise him, "Oh baby, I miss you as well"

"Are you sure you can't make it this weekend as well?" he asked with hope.

I felt bad lying to him, "I'm sorry babe, I can't" I said.

He sighed, "O...oh...okay...I'll call you back later" he said sounding incredibly sad.

"Bye baby I-lo...bye" I quickly hung up.

I sat the phone down, was I about to say that I love him?

I stood up and went outside for fresh air, what? I almost told him that I love him.

Do I? Do I truly love him? "Hell yes" I realised.

My breathing started picking up, I love Lewis, oh my god.

I started smiling and tears formed in my eyes.

***

"Thanks for flying with us the local time is 18:38" the flight attendant announced as we landed.

An hour later I made it to the hotel, I walked up to the lobby, "Hey?" I greeted.

"Is Lewis Hamilton perhaps in his room?" I asked, the receptionist immediately recognised me.

"Yes, his room is 403" she said, "Thank you so much."

I quietly knocked on the door. I knocked again when I heard footsteps inside.

Lewis opened the door and immediately gasped.

I stood there with a smile on my face, "Hi baby" I said as he pulled me in for a hug.

Minutes later we sat on the bed talking. "Baby I didn't know you were gonna come" he said still in shock, "I'm not dreaming right?" He asked.

I let out a laugh and leaned forward kissing his lips softly, "Still think you're dreaming?" I asked kissing him again.

He smiled and put his hand around my neck pulling me closer.

Moments later I was on his lap as we made out.

It was not long till all of our clothes was off.

***

When I woke up Lewis was nowhere to be seen, that's when I heard the shower running.

Today's Friday, 2 practice sessions.

I layed back and closed my eyes again. I sat up and reached for my phone.

I quickly sent a text to my mom, saying I'm safe, suddenly I felt arms around my shoulders.

I giggled as Lewis kissed my neck, I inhaled his cologne and closed my eyes. "You smell nice" I said as I turned around.

He's eyes went to my chest when I realised I'm naked, I quickly covered my chest with my arms.

"Lewis" I warned. He chuckled and kissed me on my lips and went towards my neck.

"Lewis" I breathed out, "You should get to the track" I said as he sucked a bit on my skin.

I pushed him away softly, "Lewis" I warned him again.

He groaned, "Okay okay" he whined.

I stood up pulling the blanket off me, wanting to tease him.

"Ellen" he sighed, "What?" I asked playfully with a smirk on my face.

"You know asking what you're doing" he said sitting down on the bed shaking his head.

I started laughing and slipped into the bathroom.

When I came out Lewis was still on the bed, watching tv.

"You look pretty" he said as he looked my way. I looked down at my outfit a pink floral dress with white sneakers.

"Thank you baby" I said as I put on perfume.

All of a sudden Lewis was behind me and hugging me from behind while kissing my neck.

"Mr. Hamilton, stop" I said as I slipped out of his hold.

He groaned throwing his hands up, mumbling under his breath.

"Come on my whiny child" I said as I dragged him out of the room.

Minutes later we arrived at the track.

Me and Angela stayed behind as Lewis walked on.

We arrived at Lewis's drivers room and he was changing into his team merch.

Lewis and Angela talked about a few things and I sat quietly in the corner.

Alicia and Dean was at the track, in the hospitality area.

Lewis suddenly came up to me, "I have to do media now" he said and pulled me up.

I nodded, "Okay" I said kissing his lips.

He smiled and held my hand as he walked away.

I smiled and sat down, two hours to go before Lewis is done with all the interviews.

I decided to take a nap for a hour.

***

"Ellen?" Someone said waking me up, I sat up rubbing my eyes, "Huh?" I asked waiting for my vision to clear.

"Let's go" Lewis said taking my hand, "Let's go sleep" he said.

When we got outside I saw that it was dark already, I yawned sleepily, but I felt guilty for missing practice.

He held my hand as we walked down the paddock and sat next to me in the car letting me rest my head on his lap.

Minutes later we were in bed, I was laying on his chest, his arms around me.

"I love you" I heard him whisper so softly moments before I fell into a deep sleep.

***

Hi! The next chapter will be the chapter that connects with the first chapter.