Chapter 51

Later the same day, me and Lewis was sitting in his driver's room after free practice 2.

Most of the people has left already. Lewis had some work to do, I glance over at the clock at it read 6pm.

"Baby?" I asked as Lewis was scrolling on his phone. He looked at me and put down his phone.

"So Charlotte asked me if we would like to have dinner with them, Carlos and Lando?" I asked.

He sat up straight and sigh, "I'm so tired baby" he say resting his head against the couch.

I nod, "It's okay baby, we don't have to go" I say rubbing his hand.

"But I'll go for you" he say after turning to me. I smile, "I love you" I say and leaned closer, and kissed him.

We both pulled back and stood up, "Then I guess we have to go get ready?" he said and grabbed all of his stuff.

I nod and pulled out my phone, texting Charlotte that we were gonna come, where it is and at what time.

She quickly respond with a smiley emoji and gave the address and the time.

"So it starts at 7" I say as we make our way out of the motor home, Lewis holding my hand.

Then as we walked down the paddock Lewis let go of my hand, I turned to him and frowned.

"Let's take a race" he said with a cheeky smile.

I immediately ran when he said that, when I was a bit in front of him, he screamed, "That's cheating Ellen" he laughed.

When I looked to my left, Lewis went by me and screamed, "And Lewis did a clean overtake, taking the checkered flag!" he laughed.

Both of us laughing at the paddock gates, looking at each other, then Lewis pulled me closer, our laughter dying down.

He stared into my eyes, butterflies appearing in my tummy because of the eye contact and his hands around my waist.

"I love you so much, Ellen" he say smiling.

"I love you" I whisper back, both of us looking into each other's eyes, "I can't wait for you to become my wife" he say and closed the distance between us, placing a soft kiss on my lips, I smile and put my hands at the back of his neck.

We both pulled back, wanting oxygen, "And I can't wait to be your wife" I smile.

***

"Lewis" I ask, I was waiting on Lewis to come out of the bathroom.

I was wearing a long black dress, hugging my body like a glove with black heels and matching with a small black bag, my hair down and a cute little black hair band on my hair.

Lewis finally came out, looking handsome as ever.

He was matching me, with all black and white sneakers on his feet.

"You done staring?" he asked smirking. I scoff and look away, a idea popped into my head.

I casually walked in front of him swaying my hips, on my way to the little desk, making sure I bend over a little more while picking up my dainty gold bracelet.

I stood up straight and turned around to face Lewis.

"A picture would last longer" I say smirking, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

I walked past him and he grabbed my wrist, I turned to him and smirked, "What do you want Sir?" I ask looking up at his face.

He was breathing a little hard and his pupils were dilated. I smirk, "Exactly" I say and kiss him on his lips.

"Let's go" he say sounding chiseled. I smile and grabbed my bag, "Let's go" I repeat.

We made our way down to the lobby and paparazzi was everywhere.

I made sure cling to Lewis a bit more.

He lead us to this beautiful, black Mercedes.

When we got in, I put the address in on the GPS and saw it was a 20 minute drive. I sat back and the radio started playing softly.

Then I focused on the road, flashbacks appearing in my mind. Lewis seem to notice, "I'll be extra careful, Ellen" he promise.

I nod and place my hand on his, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes.

Moments later, he pulls up to this beautiful restaurant, decorated with the most beautiful outdoor decor. I can't even imagine what it must look like inside.

Charlotte had already texted me that all of them were waiting on us. Lewis climbed out and came over to my side, opening the door for me. He held out his hand and closed the door behind me.

Flashing cameras was going off and almost blinded me, they were probably standing here because of the famous F1 drivers inside.

Lewis lead me up the steps and finally we were inside of the restaurant, I glanced around and took everything in. So beautiful, all the decor was velvety red and little gold touches.

Lewis then lead me towards the table, and finally everyone came in view.

Charlotte smiled as she saw us approaching, "Hi" me and Lewis greet as Lewis went and fist bump all the men and I hugged all the ladies. Me and Lewis sat down on the right side of the table, Charlotte and Charles to my left and the other two couples infront of us.

"Ellen," Charlotte said turning to me, "This is Isa," she said pointing to this gorgeous blonde girl, "And this is Luisa" she said pointing to another beautiful brown haired girl.

"Hi ladies" I say and smiled towards them. Then quickly we got into conversation about everything.

I learned that both of them actually do modeling work, they are both so beautiful and kind.

Then I felt Lewis tap on my thigh, I turned to him, "Are you hungry?" he asked.

I nod, "Yes, I am" I say.

He nod, "Let's order" he say and calls a waiter, then he picks up the menu.

"What do you want baby?" Lewis asked, I leaned over to him and picked the spaghetti, "This" I say pointing to the spaghetti.

He nod, "I'll have the same" he announced to the waiter and soon she took the other's orders.

I smiled at her as she glanced at me, she smiled back before walking off.

I looked over at Lewis engaged in a conversation with Carlos, Charles and Lando, with a big smile on my face.