Chapter 50

Today is Qualifying in Brazil and I'm sitting in the car while Lewis and Angela are busy taking stuff out of the boot.

Then Lewis' door open and I could see all the photographers waiting for him. He looked up at me while he searched for something.

"Ellen, are you okay?" he asked concerned while looking in the back.

I nod quickly putting on a small smile, "Do you wanna walk with me?" he asked looking at me while clasping his watch around his wrist.

"No, I just need a minute" I say quickly, "Ellen I'll wait fo-" then I heard Angela's voice, "Lewis, we have to get going" she says looking on her watch.

He looked at Angela then back at me with a worried look on his face, I leaned over the console and took his face in my hands, giving him a quick kiss on his lips, hearing all the cameras going off.

I pulled back and stared straight in his eyes. "I'll be okay baby, give me the keys, I'll lock the car when I go, now go, do your job."

He nod quickly and pulled me in for another kiss.

Then he closed the door behind him and walked on with Angela, all the photographers running behind and in front of him wanting to get a shot of him.

I sigh and leaned back, resting my head on the headrest. The weather is kind of cloudy today, I was wearing baggy black jeans, a white little crop top with one of Lewis' big black jackets with graphics on the back and front with white Dr. Martens and one of my newest baby, my LV shoulder bag.

I took a deep breath, then my phone dinged, a text from Lewis asking where I am.

I quickly put my phone in the bag and slipped on my sleek black glasses. Even though it's cloudy outside.

I opened the door, immediately the photographers rushed to me, I locked the car and threw the keys into my bag. Them taking photos of my every move.

I walked towards the paddock gates and swiped my pass and made my way to Mercedes' motorhome, passing Ferrari's motorhome I hear someone calling my name, I looked to my right and it was Charlotte calling me, while standing in the door.

Then I looked around and all the photographers were following me and I made my way over to her.

"Hi" she greets me and pulls me in for a hug, "I quickly greet her too with a smile on my face. After the accident she reached out to me and we became friends.

It's nice to have a friend that know how this life feels, don't get me wrong I love Alicia, but Charlotte just understands the pressure of constantly being under the public eye.

"How are you doing now?" she ask while stepping outside as one of the staff members came out and greeted us both, us greeting back with a nod and smile.

"I've been doing good, thanks for asking" I smile, she looks around, "Where's Lewis?" she ask. "Oh, he's already at Mercedes" I say and she nod.

"Well I wanted to ask if you and Lewis would like to attend this dinner we're having tonight?" she ask smiling.

"Well who's going to be there?" I ask taking off my glasses. Charlotte looks at me with a funny look on her face, "Well" she rubs her hands.

"Charlotte?" I ask in a warningly matter.

She lets out a quick laugh, "Uhm...us, Carlos and his partner and Lando and his partner" she answered.

"Oh, that's not so bad," I pause, "Well I'll have to ask my man, because he's a workaholic" I joke, both of us laughing.

"No I understand that, Charles as well" she say.

I smile putting my glasses back on, "I'll let you know" I say, she nods and I quickly give her a side hug.

"Bye for now" she say, "Bye" I say as I made my way down the steps.

Eventually I reached Mercedes' motherhome, just in time for practice 1.

I greet everyone with a small nod and a small wave.

Then I saw Angela, "He's already in the car," she pauses, holding out her hand, with Lewis' watch in it "Can you please go put this in his driver's room? I have to get back to him" she ask.

I nod and take it out her hand, "Go Angs" I smile.

She smiled back and quickly walked over to the garage, I made my way over to his driver's room and sat down on the couch.

About a hour later practice was done and Lewis was P2, Max P1.

I heard the door open and there my man was, his race suit hanging loosely around his waist, with Angela behind him.

I smile at him and he smiles back, then he walks over to me and gave me a quick kiss. I smile as he pulls back.

A few minutes later and he's change into his pants and Mercedes t-shirt, ready to do interviews.

"I'll be back now, love" he says as he grabs his watch and phone, quickly giving me another kiss.

Angela smiles at me and both of them were out of the door.

I took a deep breath and focused on the TV playing replays of practice and David's voice.

I stood up, wanting to go for a stroll.

I bumped into Toto and we greet each other, then I made my way down the paddock, just walking, looking around at the other motor homes.

Then moments later I find myself at the media pen, where I glanced around until my eyes landed on Lewis, talking to the journalists, with the prettiest smile on his face.

Then his eyes met mine and somehow, his beautiful smile expanded and he held his eyes on me the whole time.

I stared back at him and it was as if the whole world stopped, only us two. Then he said goodbye with a nod and thumbs up, making his way out of the pen, towards me.

When he approached me, he pulled me in for a big and warm hug, my hands tangled around his neck while his rested on my waist.

"I love you" I whisper smiling, hearing all the cameras going off around us.