Chapter 52

Moments later our food arrives, I help the waitress pass the food around the table to the other couples. I smile as she smiles back and nods, "Call me if you need anything" she says and leaves.

I look down at my food and it looks delicious, I immediately dig into it, almost squealing at how good it is.

Then I felt a hand on my arm, almost jumping at someone touching me, I look over to my left and Charlotte leaned in.

"Do you wanna go to the bathroom, us girls are quickly gonna go touch up our makeup" she whispers in my ear.

I nod, "Yes I'll go with" I say even though I don't have makeup to fix, I just opted for some blush, mascara and a little bit of gloss on my lips.

The girls stood up, I quickly leaned over to Lewis, "I'm quickly going to the bathroom" I whisper in his ear, he nods and takes my bag, holding it.

We made our way to the bathroom and closed the family bathroom door behind us.

The girls immediately went up to the mirror and I stood back against the wall watching them.

"Ellen?" Luisa asked as she turned around, I could sense a accent everytime she talks, "What work do you do?" she asked as she puts all of her products away.

I smile, "I manage a chain of cafés" I say as she walked up to me and stood beside me.

She smiles, "Well, we should all visit one, do you have one here?" she asked, truly invested.

I shook my head, "No, not yet, but I'm working on it" I say folding my arms.

Then the other two girls turned around, finished, looking as pretty as ever.

"You guys are all so pretty" I say as I opened the door, "I mean gorgeous" I say as we walked to our table.

They all thanked me and gave me compliments too.

When we reached our table, Lewis was gone. I looked up at the other guys, confused.

"Uhm," Charles says, "Someone called him and he said he had to go" he finished.

I bit my lip and sat down, "Thank you" I nod and opened my bag, pulling out my phone, texting him.

Ellen: Lewis, where did you go?

The message didn't go through and I stared at my phone for a while.

Charlotte then put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sure it's nothing" she try to assure me.

I nod, forcing a smile, I then looked around the table and I didn't feel like being here anymore.

Standing up, everyone's eyes were on me. "I'm sorry guys, but I have to go" I say picking up my bag and glancing at Charlotte, message me, she mouths.

I nod and bid my goodbyes to everyone and made my way towards the door, seeing everyone secretly taking pictures or videos.

When I made it to the door, paparazzi was still at it. I immediately walked back in, trying to control my breathing, I shakily took out my phone, flashbacks starting to appear in my mind.

The moment I lost my baby.

Then the waitress who was serving us, pulled me to the back, "Mam, I need you to breath please" she says softly.

I looked up in her eyes and the tears was blocking my vision.

"Breathe, come on" she says rubbing my hand softly and gently.

Moments later I feel better, "Thank you" I say, then she pulled me in for a hug, "It's alright" she says.

Even though we're in a foreign country, I'm glad she speaks English.

I took my phone out and looked at the time, past 8.

And Lewis is nowhere to be found.

I go into the GPS and typed the address of the hotel in, "Do you perhaps have a car?" I asked hopefully.

She nod, "Yes I do, come I'll take you wherever you need to be," she pauses collecting her stuff and shouting something in her language to a co-worker.

"We can go to the staff parking at the back of the building, there's no papz" she says and lead me to the exit.

We made our way towards her car, I climbed in putting the seat belt, then she climbs in, starting the car.

I showed her my phone the whole ride and we finally made it, I show a few paparazzi people in front of the building, I can do this.

I thanked her, "What's your name?" I asked, remembering that I don't even know her name.

"Mariá" she said with an accent.

I smile, "Well, thank you Mariá" I try to do her accent, but it doesn't work because I'm British, we both burst out in laughter.

When the laughing finally died down, we exchanged numbers, I thanked her and made my way into the hotel.

Riding the elevator up to me and Lewis' room, my thoughts went back to where perhaps Lewis could be.

My thoughts are soon interrupted when the sound dinged. I unlock the door with the card and it opens.

I lock the door behind me throwing my bag on the bed, pulled of my heels and went to take a shower.

A few minutes later I'm done and changed into comfortable clothing, hair still wet.

I search for my phone and when I find it, I call Lewis.

He has to come back to the hotel, he still has to climb in that car tomorrow.

It went straight to voice mail, I tried Angela's phone.

She picked up after a few rings, "Hi Ellen," she says.

"Hi Angela," I say with a yawn, "Do you perhaps know where Lewis is?" I said blinking my tired eyes.

"Yes, he was just at the track, Bono called him and they went over some extra data, he should be making his way over to the hotel now" she says, instantly relieving me.

"Thank you and goodnight" I say hanging up after she greeted, I quickly shoot Charlotte a message, thanking her for a lovely evening and that I'm safe at the hotel.

Just as I put my phone down, Lewis opens the door, locking it behind him and making his way to the bed.

"Ellen, there's something I need to tell you."

***

Hi. We're almost at 36k, just a quick thank you for all the love <3.
I'm playing a hockey match tomorrow and just thought I'd get this out, because tomorrow evening is all about relaxing.