Chapter 55

Last night when we arrived home, we were both too exhausted and went straight to bed, dozing off right away.

"Ellen!" I hear Lewis calling me from the bathroom, I groan turning around to grab my phone, "You'll be late for you flight" he said.

The moment I heard those words I was up and running to get my clothes, rushing to the bathroom, running past Lewis and straight into the shower.

When I was done I quickly got dressed, I give him a peck on the lips after brushing my teeth and walked hastily to my dresser.

Where I picked up my necklace and ring.

Then I looked in the mirror, making sure I looked alright, because the moment I get to the airport, I have to go to Texas.

"See you later, I love you!" Lewis yelled, I smile, "Love you too"

I then rush downstairs grabbed my car key and fled out the door. When I arrived at the airport I parked my car and went towards the gate for my flight.

When I finally got to the jet I had ten minutes to spare and let out a breath, "Good morning Ellen" Sasha say as she came out of the bathroom.

"Morning" I smile shyly knowing that she'll scold me because I'm late.

"Just in time I see"

"Good morning passengers, we are ready for takeoff, please be sat in you chair, buckle your seatbelt and sit back" the flight attendant announces saving my butt.

Since it was a nine hour long flight, I decided to take a nap, after getting comfortable in my seat.

***

Hours later I woke up and saw that we're still two hours away from Texas. I looked around seeing Sasha asleep also.

I stood up went to the bathroom, finished my business and sat back down in my seat.

Then the flight attendant brought me some juice and a banana, "Thank you" I smile.

I pulled out my laptop and got some admin work done. Then my phone ringed.

"Hi"

"Hi love, you still okay?" Lewis ask.

"Yes, tired but yes" I smile.

"Just wanted to check up on you"

"I appreciate the thought, don't you have some sessions with Angs today?"

"Yes, I do" he groan, "It's in a few minutes actually"

I laugh, "Okay well, then I'll let you be, love you, bye"

"Love you" then the phone goes dead.

I smile and put my phone down, returning my focus on the work in front of me.

***

Hours later and we're back in London, we left at seven am and got there at four in the afternoon, we viewed the place and decided that we wouldn't take take place for various reasons.

We were back on plane at six o'clock. Right now it is three am and Lewis is waiting outside to pick me up.

Sasha already had her nanny pick her up.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair while walking to the car. Opening the door I immediately faintly smiled when I saw Lewis.

"Hi" I greeted, feeling so exhausted. He smiled climbed out and came over to my side, hugging me.

"Hi baby"

I nod my head with the little energy I had left, and immediately fell into his arms.

"Ellen?" Lewis asked with worry laced in his voice.

I just hummed because I couldn't speak, "Are you okay?" He pulled back from the hug and held my face in between his hands.

"Ellen, you don't look good" Lewis say with widened eyes.

"Let's just go home" I say letting out a breath.

"Have you eaten today? Like a proper meal?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No but I am exhausted, let's go home, please" I beg.

I just wanted to get home and sleep before work in literally four hours.

Lewis nodded and helped me into the car. After he made sure my seat belt is secured and that I'm comfortable he quickly went over to his side and started the engine.

Lewis kept stealing glances at me, "Baby, I'll be okay I just need sleep before work in a few hours" I say with a small smile.

"But you're too tired Ellen"

I wave my hand, "I have to go"

Minutes later we arrived at my parent's house, Lewis was gonna go to his house after dropping me here.

I had zero energy to open the door, "Lewis please open the door for me" I asked.

Lewis came over to my side and opened the door.

He then helped me climb out, that's when I started seeing black dots in front of me.

"Lewis" I whisper.

He looked up into my eyes, "Ellen! Stay awake" he say loudly.

"I just need to sleep" I whisper while closing my eyes and opening them.

"Come on, let's get you inside"

We walked up to the front door, I leaned on Lewis and he held me by my waist, opening the door with my key.

After closing the door behind us, he helped me up the stairs, step by step.

When we walked into my room he sat me down on my bed, and took off my shoes, put my phone on charge and wiped of the little bit of makeup I had on.

"Thank you baby" I say looking into his eyes as he tuck me underneath the blankets.

"Anything for you my love"

I nod, "Set my alarm please"

"Alright" he say and picked my phone up, tapping away on it.

"All done" he say after a few moments.

"I'll see you tomorrow? And call me if you need me" he say giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I nod, "I love you" I say as he made his way to my bedroom door, "I love you too"

I smile, and hear as he locked the door with my key and probably took it, then I hear the sound of his car driving away.

I sigh and eventually closed my eyes, immediately falling asleep.