Chapter 20

I was up way before Lewis, after having a shower I walked to my dresser in a towel.

I looked behind me and saw him laying on his stomach with his arms underneath the pillow, sleeping peacefully.

After 10 minutes I was dressed and saw Lewis still fast asleep, he's probably tired.

I went downstairs seeing my parents already wide awake, "Morning" I greet grabbing an apple

My parents greeted me back with huge smiles, I looked at them with narrowed eyes, "What's going on?" I asked. "Oh no nothing" they said in unison.

"Plus," I began looking at my mom and back to my dad, "I have a car now, and I heard you guys contributed to buying it" I said.

My parents chuckled, before my mom began, "I honestly was tired of driving you everywhere" she said with a tired voice.

My dad started laughing and I playfully slapped her arm, "Okay, I see Mother" I said.

After a few minutes I went upstairs to wake Lewis up.

I quietly came into the bedroom and walked up to him, seeing he's still asleep, "Lewis?" I gently shook him.

He groaned and turned around, away from me. I shook him gently again, "You have to get up, it's almost 9am and I have work" I said softly.

He turned to me again and opened his eyes, "Morning" he said with a husky, morning voice.

"What?" he asked shocked, "You're already dressed?" he asked confused.

"Yes" I laughed, "I have work today" I said sitting beside him on the bed.

He muttered a quick okay when he pulled me down to him.

"I want a kiss" he demanded, I blushed, "You haven't even brushed your teeth" I said laughing.

"So?" he asked with a smirk, "You already did" he said.

I rolled my eyes and finally gave him a peck on the lips, "What?" he asked taken back, "That's it?" he asked. I nodded and quickly jumped away from hom, knowing him he would pull me back.

"Brush your teeth then I'll give you a proper kiss" I tell him, putting on my watch.

He stood up and went to the bathroom and came out dressed in the new pair of sweats I put in the bathroom for him.

He sighed, "I feel much better now" he said, "Can I go downstairs? Are you parents awake?" he asked.

"Yes, you can go" I said making the bed. "I'll wait for you" he said standing like a lost puppy at the door. I chuckled at him and grabbed my purse with everything in it, walking towards the door.

We arrived in the kitchen and Lewis greeted my parents, "See honey?" my mother began, looking at my father. "Told you he stayed over" she said while Lewis and I looked at the exchange.

"Okay, I have to get to work" I announced, "Lewis?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered, "Are you gonna go now?" I asked, he nodded and we greeted my parents before walking out.

We stopped at my car, "Still can't believe this" I said looking at him. He chuckled, "You're gonna have to get used to it."

"Ellen?" he asked sounding serious, "I think I'll only get to see you next week, I have to get back to the factory and go through data with the team about the upcoming GP." he finished.

A little frown formed on my forehead, "Okay, I get it" I said looking at him.

He came towards me and gave me a hug, putting his chin on my head and his arms around my neck.

I pulled back, "Goodbye for now" I said.

"Good bye for now" he said staring in my eyes.

We both went to our respective cars, I turned the engine on and heard the car roaring to life, I smiled at the sound.

I waited for Lewis to pull out before I go, we hooted at each other saying goodbye.

I pulled up at the cafe and saw Ruben and Fye staring at my car.

I shyly climbed out of the car and walked to the entrance of the cafe.

"Miss where did you get the money for that car? Mafia husband?" Ruben asked.

"It was my birthday yesterday and recieved it as a gift" I said looking away. "You were with Lewis right?" he asked, I looked up at him confused, "How did you know?" I asked.

"You were all over the news last night" he said, "Everyone wants to know who you are, it's only a matter of time before they find out where you work and live" he shrugged.

I felt my breath hitched and quickly went to the back. "Control your breathing Ellen" I whispered to myself.

Moments later I was okay and went up to the counter and served customers. Most of the customers kept staring at me whispering behind my back.

***

Hours later it was time to go home. I got in my car and drove him.

I parked my car and walked up to the house. I went into my bathroom and took a shower.

As I was showering a lot of thoughts entered my mind. Was I gonna be able to handle paparazzi and tabloids? I honestly questioned myself. I made a mental note to text Alicia later.

I got out and put on black shorts and a white tank. I flopped down on my bed and texted Alicia to call me. I put my phone down, deciding to watch tv.

One hour later and Alicia still hasn't call me.

Later I fell into a peaceful sleep.