Chapter 22

"Well, it's not something big" Alicia said as I closed the door. I sat next to her on the bed crossed legged. I nodded my head slowly and wiggled around to get comfortable.

Alicia was wearing a black hoodie and a skirt with black boots, "So he took me to this place, where the was no signal as you already know."

"We had a great time even though it was only for a few days, at night we would sit under the stars talking" she sighed dreamily.

"And we started kissing and one thing led to another" she said shyly and looked up at me.

I gasped, "So you did the deed" I asked, she nodded and hesitantly answered, "Ye...Yeah we did."

"Oh my gosh I didn't know you were at that point already."

"Me neither but it felt right in the moment."

I took her hands in mine, "Are you happy Alicia?"

She nodded and tears started pooling in her eyes, "Yes I am" she said half crying, half laughing.

"He makes me so happy Ellen" she said softly.

My eyes were full of tears, "Then I'm glad and happy for you" I said pulling her in for a hug.

We sat like that for a few moments when she pulled back, "I want you to be happy too Ellen."

"And I will be one day" I replied rubbing her back. She nodded and looked down at her wrist.

"Wow, look at the time, I have to get going" she chuckled. I nodded and after 10 minutes she was gone.

I sighed and climbed in to bed, falling into a deep sleep.

***

Today is the day I go to the hotel, a whole week before the race weekend, I've been nervous this whole morning, I woke up at 5 not being able to sleep.

I got ready and put on a simple black sweater and black sweat pants, with white sneakers.

After I finished packing I checked that I have everything, Lewis was about to pick me up in 10 minutes. "Good morning mother" I greeted as I saw her in the kitchen, "Morning, you ready?" she asked with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Yes, but nervous" I answer pulling my suitcase down the stair, "Dad still sleeping?" I ask curiously while looking in the fridge, "Yes" my mother answered.

Suddenly there were a hoot outside, I looked outside the window and saw Lewis, "Well he's here" I said turning back to my mom, she smiled "We'll see you Monday" she hugged me, and whispered in my ear, "Enjoy it Ellen" she said pulling back.

"Thanks and I will, see ya, love you" I said making my way out of the house and walking up to Lewis standing outside his car. "Morning" he said, I greeted him back.

"Let me help you" he said taking my suitcase and putting it in the boot while I climbed in the car. He opened his door and climbed in, starting the engine.

We drove towards the airport when Lewis suddenly said, "Ellen, you can tell me anytime if you feel uncomfortable whatsoever, okay?" he said looking at me and back at the road.

I nodded and looked out of the window when my phone buzzed, 'see ya at the hotel' Alicia texted. I smiled thinking about her visit last night, oh Alicia.

We stopped and got out of the car and went to our gate, me walking to economy Lewis suddenly pulled me towards him, "This gate" he said, I looked up at the gate and it said Private Jet, oh.

We boarded the jet and soon we were in the sky, Lewis sat next to me and Angela sat behind us busy on her laptop. I was busy scrolling through my phone when Lewis asked, "You nervous?"

"Yes but also not" I replied putting my phone down.

Few hours later, the flight attendant announced that we were about to arrive at out destination. I looked next to me and saw Lewis asleep, he looked like a baby, I giggled and looked out of the window.

"Lewis?" I asked patting his shoulder, "Mhm?" he asked.

"We're here" I said putting my phone in my bag and standing up.

We made it off the plane and a lot of paparazzi was waiting for Lewis inside the airport, we quickly collected our luggage and his bodyguard lead us to the car.

We quickly slipped in as the flashing lights was blinding and everywhere.

We made it to the hotel and Lewis gave me my key, "Seperate rooms?" I asked as we rode the elevator up to our floor.

"Yes" he smirked, "Why you wanna be with me in a bedroom?" he asked teasingly.

I scoffed and turned my red face away from him, finally the elevator ding and we got out.

We went our separate ways and suddenly the was a knock on my door, I went to open it and Lewis stood there, "I just wanted to tell you something" he said.

I nodded, "Go ahead."

"Welcome to Belgium"