Chapter 38

I decided to call Alicia, remembering she asked me to call her again.

"Ellen you okay?" Alicia say the moment she answered the phone.

"Yes" I say whispering in a voice barely there.

"I...I have something to tell you" I say cautiously.

"Ye-yeah, go ahead?" Alicia urged.

"I-I... I'm pregnant" I say as quickly as possible.

"Wha-WHAT?" Alicia asked surprised.

"Yes...you heard me right, I'm pregnant" I say smiling a bit. "I'M GONNA BE AUNT?!" Alicia screamed.

I flinched and pull the phone away from my ear a bit, "Yes Alicia" I said.

"But why don't you sound happy?" Alicia ask with concern lacing her voice.

"Uhm...Lewis might not be into the idea of having kids n-now" I answer looking down at my nails.

"Oh no, I'm sure he'll want to be part of this child's life" Alicia try to reassure me.

I shrug, "W-well I don't know."

"You guys will be fine" Alicia say, "Okay I gotta go buy some stuff for this baby, wait how many weeks are you?"

I answer a quick 3, "Okay no stress for you madam, it's still in the early stages, please." Alicia say.

"Bye now, and please don't go overboard, the baby is not even here yet" I say chuckling a bit.

She scoff, "Yeah right, bye baby mama!" she squealed.

***

Today Lewis is coming back to England for a quick little break before race weekend.

He asked to meet me at my cafe, when I arrived there paparazzi was all over the place.

How they knew Lewis was gonna be here I wouldn't know, so I immediately call my security company and had them removed, because if I was gonna tell Lewis there should at least be no cameras in our faces.

I sit down at the far back, I was wearing a white blouse with some light blue jeans and a small white heel.

I scroll through my phone, waiting for Lewis. Then the cafe door closed and in walked my man in all his glory.

I stood up and hugged him, I melted into his arms, "I missed you" he say as he let's his head rest in my neck.

"Me too" I whisper softly. We both pulled back and I stood there admiring him.

He was wearing a a white t-shirt with a black denim jacket, black pants with white sneakers.

"Sit down" I pointed with my hand as we both took a seat, "So how have you been?" he ask as he intertwine our fingers, "I'm okay now" I say staring up into his eyes, "And you?"

He smiles and I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat, "I'm also doing good," he pauses rubbing over his face with his free hand, "Work has been a lot" he sighed.

I pouted, "You'll get through it baby," I pause, "But there's something I wanted to tell you" I say putting my chair right beside him.

He nodded, "What's it?"

I felt my nerves waking up and my hands started shaking.

I was stuck between if I should tell him because he just said work was a lot and he seems stressed out and I don't know it I should tell him.

As nervous as I was I took his hand, his eyes followed every movement I made with is hand. I lead his hand and put it on my stomach, holding it there staring into his eyes.

He looked confused, then realisation hit him. I was shaking because I didn't know how he was going to react.

"Lewis?" I ask as he kept his eyes trained on my stomach where his hand still was.

"Lewis say something?" I ask. What surprised me most is what he did next.

He snatched his hand away and stood up as fast as lightning.

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, "Lewis?" I say basically pleading.

"You're pregnant?" he ask, I nodded.

"Wha- Ellen I-I can't be here now" he say shaking his head. I felt my heart breaking.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a shakily voice as I stood up standing in front of him.

"Ellen please tell me this is a joke?" he ask locking eyes with me. I shook my head and closed my eyes as a tear fall down my cheek.

"Ellen, I need to go!" Lewis say raising his voice a little.

"Lewis!" I screamed, "Don't leave me here alone!" I say.

"Ellen! I CAN'T BE AROUND YOU NOW!!" Lewis screamed in my face.

I looked down as more tears fall from my eyes.

"You're joking right?" he asked, I felt this pain across my chest, why would he think I'm joking?

"No" I breathe out and looked up at him.

"I-I ju-just can't be here now" Lewis said walking towards there door.

My eyes follow him as he walks outside and into a car, driving away.

I swallowed this lump in my throat and felt my knees give up from underneath me, I fell to the ground, sobbing my eyes out.

I couldn't understand it, my whole body was in pain as I cry on the ground.

"Ellen?" I heard a concerned voice as footsteps rushed towards me.

"Ellen?!" I recognised the voice, Sasha.

She lifted me up as I let out a scream, my body was in pain and burning.

She immediately put me down and layed my head on her lap, watching me cry.

I couldn't breath while I was crying and my body shaked from all the crying.

"It's gonna be okay" Sasha whisper rubbing my head watching me break in front of her.

I sobbed and my heart was in a million pieces. I screamed while crying feeling frustrated with myself.

Suddenly I felt light and things started to fade in front if me.

Then everything went black.