Chapter 5

He drove to a park and parked the car. "I didn't know that" he said.

"It's a little cafe down our road" I replied while biting a nugget.

He took a fork full and quickly slipped the lettuces in his mouth and looked at me, "So tell me about your childhood, Ellen".

"I actually wanted to a be Formula one driver" I said, "What, don't lie to me Ellen" he asked surprised.

"Yeah I'm not lying Lewis," I said while chuckling. "So why are you not in the Women Series?" he asked while taking a drink of his drink.

"Never had the money" I said, looking into his eyes. "Oh I see where you come from, it was the same for me, went through a lot of sacrifices" he finished.

"I understand you" I said, knowing what it felt like, feeling a bit sad.

"Aren't you full from your dinner" I asked, trying to lighten the mood. "No, I actually was there for an hour when my father called, asking for me" he said.

"Oh that explains why you can eat that" I said. We both chuckled, I saw his teeth, with the light gap between his front teeth, and smiled.

"So how are you after what happened" he asked, me being clueless frowning, and finally catching on to what he meant.  "Oh I'm fine, I'm just glad Alicia was there, otherwise I think I would have died" I said, chuckling.

He smiled at my chuckling, "May I ask why you are getting those?"

I felt my body tense at those words, he noticed it "It's okay Ellen, you don't need to answer that" he said reassuring. "No...no, I want to answer that" I said.

I told him everything from the beginning with why I was having these in the first place, to why I got it just before we got to the restaurant.

I felt uneasy after telling him all that, I looked up at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Look, I know I'm messed up and broken, I understand if you don't want anything to do with me" I said with insecurity.

"Ellen?" he asked stopping me from bubbling out words. "Can I give you a hug?" he asked so sincerely.

I looked at him suprised, "Yes, I guess". He opened his door, I frowned, then I saw him walking over to my side and opening the door.

He opened his arms wide, waiting for me. I walked towards him and but my arms around his waist, his arms around my neck. He held me so tightly and he felt so warm.

I started tearing up, I didn't know why, but I sniffed and he asked, "Ellen you okay?". I couldn't get words out and just started crying, I broke down in his arms, and he held me tighter to his body.

"Let it out Ellen" he said softly. After a good 5 minutes, his grip loosened, "Can I let go now?" he asked.

I nodded my head, "Sorry you had to see me like that, balling my eyes out" I said my voice not quite coming out strong.

"Ellen" he lift my chin with his index and thumb fingers, "Don't ever apologize for being raw and vulnerable" he said, looking straight in to my eyes.

I nodded and we agreed to climb back into the car, "So will I see you at any of my races again?" he asked sounding giddy, "No, don't have any money" I said, putting my lips in a thin line.

"I'll pay for you and Alicia to come every second weekend" he said, "No I can't ask you for that, it's too many money" I said shocked.
"Ellen, if I want you there, I'll pay, all you have to do is arrive" he said looking in to my eyes. "Okay i guess, but I'll have to pay for something at least" I said.

"Ellen, you don't have to pay for nothing." he said... I looked out the window and finally said "Thank you, I'll appreciate it".

"Then it's settled" he said smiling.

"I think it's getting pretty late now" he said checking his watch, "What's the time?" I asked looking over to him, "Past one" he said.

"Oh yeah, I better get home now, otherwise my parents are gonna lock me out of the house without my key" I said laughing.

"Yeah, let's get you home" he said, while starting the car.

We drove in silence, not the uncomfortable silence, but so so comfortable.

As we stopped at a red light I saw Lewis's hand linger from my thigh to the gear stick, I smiled and put his hand on my thigh.

He looked at me and smiled just as the light turned green.

He drove with one hand on my thigh and the other on the steering wheel.

As we arrived at my house, I could see the lights were off, and my parents' cars was parked in the garage, I should seriously start saving up for a car like they did.

I had my driver's licence but I couldn't afford a car.

Then Lewis pulled me out of my thoughts, "Hey, can I ask you something" he asked.

"Can I get your phone number?"

"Of course, give me your phone" I said putting my hand out, as he took mine.

I typed my number in his phone and saved my number with Ellen Hayes.

I took my phone and looked at the name, it was Sir Lewis Hamilton. I giggled at him.

"Thanks," he said.

I thanked him back and looked out the window to my house, wondering if the door was locked.

I turned back and locked eyes with Lewis.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked softly

I felt my heart skip a beat, I nodded.

As I nodded, I saw him coming closer.

We locked lips and his lips was so soft on mine, our lips moved in sync as he put his hand behind my neck and I pulled him by his collar, closer.

As we came up for air, we looked in each other's eyes, smiled... I wanted more of his lips and I pulled him by his collar again and kissed him, I didn't know if he would respond, but eventually he did, ugh I love his lips.

When we had that last kiss, we just stare at each other, "Well, I'll get going now" I said.

"Sure," he said, as I climbed out, he pulled me back by my wrist and gave me a soft kiss on my lips, when I opened my eyes, his was still closed and look like he missed my lips all ready.

I giggled as I walked up the path, to my front door, grinning from ear to ear. I opened the door relieved and turned around, waving to him, he hooted and drove away.

I went inside and went to my room dreamily. I layed down and thought about everything that had happened, I touched my lips and could feel his on mine.

I layed there for a couple of minutes before I fell in a deep sleep.

***
Getting interesting right?