Chapter 19

After we both showered, I went downstairs to get some water.

"Me as well" A voice said making me jump slightly.

I looked behind me and Lewis stood there with my grey sweats, fitting him perfectly.

I blushed slightly when he caught me checking him out.

"Like what you see" he asked teasing me.

I quickly turned my head towards the water bottle with a red face.

I heard him chuckle, "Not funny Lewis" I said frustrated.

I passed him the water and we went upstairs slowly trying not to wake up my parents.

I locked the door behind us again.

I turned around and saw Lewis spread out on my bed.

I smiled at him and put on the tv.

I walked back to the bed and layed down next to him.

"What you wanna watch?" I asked scrolling through Netflix.

"Anything you wanna watch" he said turning towards me.

I nodded and turned my head towards the tv, I looked back at him and saw him already looking at me, "What?" I asked shyly.

"You looked pretty tonight" he said softly, taking the remote out of my hand. "I'll decide what to watch," he paused, "Since you're indecisive" he chuckled.

I gasped at his words, but shut my mouth looking at the tv.

He decided on the movie 'Don't Look Up'

***

One hour into the movie, I was starting to get sleepy, I stood up and went towards the bathroom, "I'll be back now" I announced.

After I was done, I plopped back onto the bed, "I'm so sleepy" I said with my eyes closed, laying my head back on the pillow.

Moments later Lewis started rubbing my head and weaving his fingers through my hair. I sighed feeling relaxed, "If you keep this up, I'm gonna fall asleep" I said.

Suddenly Lewis stopped, I quickly lifted my head up with a frown on my face, missing his touch.

"Come lay here in my arms?" he asked. I blushed slightly, laying down in his arms.

He put his arms around my body and I nuzzled into his neck, with my one hand on his chest.

I sighed listening to his heartbeat - peaceful.

"Thanks for everything today" I said lifting my head up putting my chin on his chest.

He looked down at me, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ellen."

I smiled and stared into his eyes and to his lips seeing a smile forming on his.

"Come here" he said pulling me up to his face.

He leaned in close and kissed me, softly but with passionate, I was in a weird position feeling uncomfortable, so I put my one leg over him, straddling him while kissing him.

He smiled in the kiss after realising my position, "You sure you wanna do that" he asked teasingly.

I quickly pulled back, embarrassed.

"Why did you have to ruin the moment" I asked while chuckling.

"You know," he paused, "You're still sitting on me" he said looking down at where my body is on his.

I gasped and quickly jumped off him, but he pulled me by my wrist back on top of him.

"Lewis" I said warning him.

"What?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"You should let me go" I said looking down to see his hands on my hips.

"What if I don't want to, huh?" he asked sounding serious.

I didn't answer him, instead staring into his eyes.

"We should get some sleep" I said climbing off of him.

He nodded, I quickly put the tv off and climbed back under the covers.

I layed down on my side when he pulled me near him by my waist.

"I'm not gonna let you lay that far from me" he mumbled and put his head in my neck.

He sighed and soon I heard his breathing indicating that he's asleep.

I soon after fell into a deep sleep, with the person's arms around me I'm falling hard and fast for.

***

Thank you sm for 1k reads, ❤️.