Chapter 35

I felt someone touching my shoulder, gently shaking me awake, "Mhm?" I mumbled turning to the person.

"Your phone has been ringing for the past ten minutes mam" the flight attendant said pointing towards my phone.

I nodded thankful towards her. I quickly answered the phone, "Hi?" I asked not fully awake.

"Ellen" I immediately recognised that voice, "Yes Lewis" I answered looking around the plane.

Then something caught my eye, people were taking videos of me on the phone with Lewis, the flight attendant must have noticed me being uncomfortable and asked them to put their phones away because it's a private conversation.

I gave a little smile her way, "Where are you Ellen?" he asked sighing.

I bit my lip, playing with a loose string on my sweatshirt, "On my way back to England" I answered quietly, waiting for his response.

I heard him sighing and it sounded like he pulled a chair out, "Why Ellen? Why do you alway leave when there's something wrong between us?" he asked raising his voice a little.

"Well, I called you and you didn't pick up Lewis, I was having a freaking panic attack in the shop and," I pause feeling tears forming, "You didn't pick up Lewis, I was so scared" I said a tear finally falling from my eye.

"I'm so sorry Ellen" he said softly, "I-I..."

"Lewis it's fine, I'm okay now" I said looking out of the window.

We sat there listening to each other breathe, "I'll see you next week" I said breaking the silence.

He let out a breath, "See you next week" he said hanging up.

I laid my head back and put the phone to my chest, what happened? we were fine just this morning.

An hour later there was announced that we'll be landing.

In 30 minutes I was back at home in my safe space. My mom was so happy to see me, have me back in the house.

I decided to take a nap, ugh jetlagged.

***

"Ellen!" I was waken by my mom calling from downstairs, I checked the time, 19:28.

"Alicia is heading up!"

Then my door opened, "Hi bestie!" Alicia squealed, coming in for a hug. I smiled hugging her back.

She sat down on the bed while I was still under the covers, "How are you?" she asked probably referring to the whole scene in the market.

I nodded looking at the tv I had put on, "I'm fine."

"And you and Lewis?" she asked curiously. "We're...okay" I sighed.

"Okay?" she asked, I nodded.

She sat up straight, "Okay girl," she said clapping her hands, "Spill."

I told her everything from us that Sunday night and this morning.

She gasped, "Y'all did the deed?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

I stuck my head into the pillow, I replied a yes but it was muffled.

"And how did it feel?" she asked, I immediately raised my head slapping her arm.

"No!" I laughed, "I'm not telling you anything" I said looking at her disappointed expression.

We talked for what felt like hours and then Alicia had to go home.

Alicia does still live with her parents, they are more well off than us. They have this big house, not a mansion with the most prettiest garden and driveway.

***

"Miss?" One of the employees said. I looked up from the paperwork.

"Yes Sasha?" I asked with a smile signing the papers.

She smiled uneasy, "There's something you should see, on the tv."

I stood up following her, she put the volume a little bit higher.

Lewis was on tv, with a girl hooked on his arm.

I squinted my eyes, biting my lips. What?

"That's a friend of his" I spoke up.

Sasha nodded, "Just thought I'd show you that" she shrugged.

I nodded putting my lips in a small line, then a costumer walked in.

I nodded my head towards the person and Sasha walked towards them hastily.

I made my way past them, towards my office to finish that paper work.

I rubbed my face as I sat down, this day has been way too long.

I sighed and got started on the paperwork.

A few hours later there was a knock on the door, I looked up, "I'm leaving now" Sasha said  pointing towards the door.

I looked at the time 20:00, what it's already that late?

I nodded and smiled tiredly, "Bye Sasha" I said and watched her walk away.

I picked my phone up, ringing Lewis.

"Hi" I greeted and he greeted back briefly.

"Not to sound like a paranoid girlfriend, but who was that girl earlier" I said tiredly.

"Oh... she's a staff member" he answered, "Why were you with her?"

"She asked me to accompany her to a dinner thing" he said.

I nodded, "Okay"

"You sound tired" he said, "I am" I said rubbing my face.

"Go home and sleep" he said, huh?

"How do you know I'm still at work?" I asked suddenly awake.

He chuckled, "Come outside"

"Lewis" I said as a warning hanging up and putting my phone on the desk. I slowly walked out, the sound of my heels tapping against the floor.

I looked around the shop, nothing. I looked outside seeing a black car beside mine.

I stepped outside, I could barely see anything because of how dark it was.

I walked towards the car and the door opened, out stepped Lewis dressed in all black, the outfit he had on earlier.

He grinned as he saw me checking him out. I smiled at him and walked closer.

He closed the gap by kissing me roughly and feverishly.

His hands made it's way down towards my butt and my hands around his neck.

"That was just to show you, I only want you" he said while kissing me.

I smiled and pulled away, "Now that is how I want to be greeted" I grinned.

He laughed, "Let's get you home" he slapped my butt.

I giggled and went back inside, fetching my things and locking up.

I walked towards my car and unlocked it.

"I'll follow you and then go home" he said climbing in his car.

I nodded. In a few minutes we were infront of my house.

"I missed you" I said hugging him, "Mhm, me too" he said hugging me tighter.

We pulled back, "Now get that sexy ass in the house" he said giving one of those breath taking smiles.

I walked up to the door, smiling like a idiot.

I closed the door behind me when I saw him driving away, I turned around biting my lip.

The moment I reached my bed, I passed out

***

Hi, thank u for 5k 💗. Btw I'll be updating more, exams ended. AND the season began, please tell me what you think of this whole porpoising thing spoiling Lewis' laptimes?