Chapter 3

"Alicia what am I gonna wear?" I asked stressed, "Ellen, you seriously need to calm down!" she said shaking me by my shoulders.

"You still have that red dress you barely wear to any event" . "Oh" I said with a shy smile. "Now stop stressing, I know you want to impress a certain person" she looks at me with a grin on her face.

"Alicia, no, that's not possible you know that" I said sighing softly. "Ellen, you should start to put yourself out there again" she said, sitting next to me on the bed with her two hands on my shoulders. "Alicia, I just can't" I said with tears brimming within my eyes.

"Ellen, it's been 1 year" she said while smiling softly, "You can do this, Ellen". "Yeah, no I can't, I'm not ready, I'm still hurt".

I thought about Derick, my ex, who had hurt me badly, caught him with 4 and more girls in our bed, when I walked in there, he smirked at me, and I ran out of there. Never saw him again.

"I don't know Lewis, I don't know if he's gonna hurt me, I never know" I said looking at here with tears in my eyes, "Exactly Ellen" she said rubbing my back, "You don't know, he'll treat you right, I can tell already" she said smiling softly.

I quickly wiped my tears saying, "Okay, we'll see where this goes, let's get ready". As I walked away Alicia slapped my butt, I quickly turned around with narrowed eyes, then both of us burst out laughing.

We took our showers and did light make-up, consisting of mascara, blush and lip gloss, both of us was NOT make-up girls.

"Come on Ellen, lemme see how you look!" Alicia called from the room, she was already dressed, she borrowed my black dress, mid thigh length, with open shoulders and black heels.

My dress was mermaid style and went down to my feet with a long slit at my left leg. I paired it with a heart necklace, and a braclet my mother bought me, Alicia has the other heart, and gold stud earrings, I decided on straight hair.

As I walked out Alicia gasped, "Oh my gosh Ellen, you look so hot!" she exclaimed, "Oh Lewis' jaw was definitely gonna drop, damn" she said.

I blushed a little, "Thanks, by the way you look hot as well, about Lewis I don't know" looking down insecure at my outfit.

"Ellen, no you do not get to get insecure, look at you", she pointed to my body, "Look at those curves, this dress is perfect".

I bit my lip, "If you say so". As I said that we heard a car honking. "That must be Dean" Alicia said.

As we went down the stairs, my parent was looking at us with eyes that was showing joy, "Oh my word, girls you look so pretty" my mother said. We both thanked her at the same time. As we walked to the door my mother stopped me.

"Go ahead, I'll be right there" I assured Alicia, she walked along and close the front door.

"Ellen, I'm glad to see you putting yourself out there, I'm proud" my mother said while hugging me, I turned to my father and he said "You got this Ellen, enjoy yourself and we love you", I hugged them with tears in my eyes.

"No crying, my make-up!" I exclaimed, wiping my eyes in the corners. "Thanks mom and dad, I love you too"

As I made my way to the door I grabbed my purse with my phone, house keys, my bank card and my mascara and lipgloss.

If this is me putting myself out there, and making my close people proud and happy, then I'm doing it, who knows what could happen.

I greeted Dean, as he said, "Wow you look gorgeous", I blushed lightly. "Thanks you don't look bad at all, I said scanning my eyes over his attire, a black suit, with hair slicked.

When I climbed in Alicia immediately saw my eyes, "Ellen, what happened?" she asked worried. "Just my parents telling me they're proud of me", I said while Alicia smiled.

Then Dean started the car and drove, "Hey Dean what restaurant are we going to" Alicia asked, I curiously listened, "The Glass Shining Restaurant" he replied, wow very fancy... "Oh, but isn't that like hectic expensive?" Alicia asked.

Dean replied, "Yes but the team is paying for everyone". After that the car went silent, "No I can't let them pay, I'll pay for myself" I argued. "Ellen, I doubt Toto or Lewis would let you pay for yourself" He said. I just kept my mouth shut, I felt like I was annoying Dean.

I was getting nervous the closer we get, I could see on the GPS on the dashboard, we would be getting there in about 8 minutes.

"Ellen, calm down your hands are shaking", Alicia said, taking my hands in hers.

I got panic- and anxiety attacks after Derick, Alicia was usually the one who calmed me.

"Ellen? Ellen?" she asked getting worried, "Alicia, I..I can't breath" I choked out. "Dean! Can you pull of the road please?" she exclaimed, "What why?" Dean asked oblivious to what was happening.

"JUST PULL OF THE ROAD, ELLEN CAN'T BREATH" she exclaimed. He immediately stopped the car, I opened the door while Alicia walked over to my side, I fell out but Alicia caught me.

"Ellen, Ellen listen to me". I looked in to her eyes, she could see the fear in my eyes, Dean just watched us with slightly widened eyes. "Breathe in, and out" I said following her example.

After a few minutes of breathing, I felt better.
That's when I heard Dean on the phone with Lewis, "I don't think we'll make it" Dean said.
"Why?" Lewis asked curiously.

Dean looked at me asking for permission, I nodded my head. "Ellen had a panic attack" Dean answered, "Where are you? I'll come get her" Lewis answered. I signalled Dean to give the phone to me.

***
Hi! Hope You Enjoyed!