Chapter 4

"Hi Lewis, I'm fine, you don't have to come get me, Alicia is here" I assured him.

"Ellen, no I'm coming to get you" He answered. "I'm truly fine Lewis, no need to worry" I tried to assure him.

I heard him sigh, "Ellen are you sure?" He asked in a small voice.

I smiled, "Yes Lewis, I'm fine..." I got stuck not knowing what to say, "Enjoy your night" I finished.

"Sure" he said, sounding a little sad, "Hey Lewis I truly don't want you to worry about me, it's the second time this day" I said, hearing him laughing, I laughed too, his laugh is contagious.

"So enjoy your night, don't know when we'll see each other again, enjoy your win, you deserve it" I finished, feeling a little sad.

"Enjoy your night as well, Ellen" he said, sounding disappointed.

I ended the call, giving Dean his phone back. "I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but that sounded like a break up" Alicia said.

"Same here" Dean answered. "I've never heard Lewis so worried about a girl" He continued. I could help but feel fizzy in my insides.

"Okay Dean, enough with that, let's get this girl home and in bed" Alicia said pointing at me. "Yes, let's do that" Dean answered.

When we arrived at my house I thanked Dean for everything and greeted him goodbye. As we walked in to my house my parents was still awake watching television.

"Why are you back so early?" Both of them asked. "Ellen got a panic attack" Alicia answered. My mother ran up to me an took my face between her hands.

"Are you okay, honey?" she asked with worry in her eyes, "I'm okay mom, luckily Alicia was with me." I told them goodnight as Alicia lead me up the stairs to my bedroom, "Okay Ellen, get changed into comfortable clothes and get in to bed" she bossed me around.

When I was done she was sitting on my bed, on her phone. "Alicia" I asked, she looked up and smiled, "Yes, come sit here", she patted the spot beside her on the bed.

"Thank you for being there tonight" I thanked her, "Ellen you know, I'm always there for you" she said lying her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes. "Wanna talk about why it happened?" she asked.

"I guess, I got scared because you and my parents was setting this bar high for me and I felt pressured to actually get out there" I finished with tears in my eyes.

"I am so sorry Ellen, I didn't mean for it to felt that way" she said also with tears in her eyes.

"It's fine Alicia, I'm just thankful you were there at the right time" I said hugging her.

"Always, no matter the time or where, I should probably get going" she said, I nodded my head.

We walked down the stairs, she greeted my parents, I looked at the clock and saw it was past eight. "Bye Alicia and thanks" I said watching her get in a cab, "Text me when you get home safely!" I told her. "Bye and sure will do" she said out the window.

As I went into the kitchen to get a drink my mom was there making tea, "Hey honey, you okay?" she asked, "Yes mom, just thirsty" I said, getting a water out of the fridge.

"I'll go sleep now" I said. My mom said goodnight and went to watch television, my parents and their love for watching television, I chuckled at them.

I closed the door behind me and went to lay down. Today would have been good if this damn panic attack didn't happen. I started crying, I was frustrated with this freaking panic attack. My phone dinged, I looked at the screen, Alicia saying she arrived safely.

My eyes was definitely bloodshot and swollen by now. I tossed around in my bed, I couldn't sleep. A few minutes later I finally fell in to a dreamless sleep.

I woke up with a knock on my door, I turned around, "Mom?, Is that you?" I asked while struggling to open my eyes. "Yes, Ellen there's someone outside for you" she said. "I'll come down now" I said groggily.

I looked at the time it read past twelve. Who could it be? and at this time? I quickly pulled my robe on and went down stairs.

I looked surprised at my parents, there was no one, "Outside" she said with a grin, I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

When I looked outside, I saw a Mercedes-AMG in the street, what? that fancy car? on my street?. I went closer to see who it was.

The window got pulled down, "Hello" the familiar voice said. Lewis. "Hi" I bent down.

"Come get in, it's freezing outside" He said opening the door, I quickly got in and immediately felt the warm AC.

"Ahhh, it's so warm in here" I said rubbing my arms.

He chuckled. "So what are you doing here?" I asked turning my body to his. "To see you" he simply said, looking in my eyes with a soft gaze, I quickly turned my eyes away from him.

"And why is that?" I asked, slowly looking up at him. "I wanted to see you" he sighed, "Dinner was not nice without you there" he said softly.

"So I wanted to ask if you wanted to go get McDonalds, and you know eat in my car since your in your PJ's."

I laughed, "Yes I would love that", he then turned the car on, I secured my seatbelt and we drove, there was playing some slow songs on the radio, just right.

We arrived and we ordered our food, he asked for a salad, I wanted nuggets and a Mc flurry.

"Ice cream this time at night" he asked me,I nodded "Yes". He looked at me a little too long while smiling, he grabbed the food at the window, thanked them and gave them a $200 tip.

"Wow that's a lot of money, I would never get that kind of tip" I said softly, "You're a waitress?" he asked looking at me, before driving.

"Yes, I am"

***
Whatcha think ?