Chapter 17

We arrived at the restaurant, Lewis glanced outside the car, then I heard someone call, "Lewis!"

I looked out of the window and saw a bunch of paparazzi rushing towards us with flashing lights.

I looked down at my hands and they began shaking, oh no not now.

My heart started beating loud in my ears and my breathing picked up, my hands started shaking uncontrollable.

Tears started pooling in my eyes, I can't breathe.

In the midst of all this I could hear Lewis calling my name, but I couldn't quite reach him.

I clutched my chest and put my hands over my heart, then I felt a hand on my back, rubbing it.

"Ellen" Lewis said urgently, worry evident in his voice.

"Ellen, come back to me" Lewis said softly rubbing my back, "Come on, breathe."

I inhaled and exhaled repeatedly until I felt better, I sat back and rested my head against the headrest.

"Uhm...are you okay now?" Lewis asked looking at me.

I gave him a weak smile, "Yes" I breathe out softly.

Lewis looked around and saw the paparazzi is pooling up at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Ellen?" he questioned, "Do you still wanna go? I...I mean we can leave this?" He asked.

"No" I said quickly and put my hand on his.

"I'll not let this panic attacks get in the way of this date" I said softly.

"Are you sure?" he asked slowly.

I nodded my head and looked out of the window, "Yes" I said looking back at him.

"I'll just go around and open the door for you, remember Ellen, focus only on my hand, okay?" he said.

I nodded and watched him climbed out and walk over to my side.

He opened the door and flashes started appearing, "Come on Ellen, take my head" Lewis said giving me his hand.

I put my hand in his and climbed out looking at all the people. "Lewis! Who is she?" someone called among all those people.

Lewis remained silent as he lead me through all the people, he gave my hand a little squeeze, encouraging me.

We finally made it into the restaurant, "Table reserved for Hamilton?" he asked at the waitress

She suddenly smiled and lead us to the table at the far back, I looked down at our hands and saw that Lewis still hasn't let go of my hand.

"Here you go" she said smiling a little bit to eagerly.

Lewis nodded saying thank you and pulled my chair out for me, "Such a gentleman" I said quietly, he grinned as he walked to his side of the table.

Two minutes later the waitress for earlier arrived at the table, but with her two top buttons of her uniform opened.

Immediately a frown formed on my face, what?

"So, anything you'd like to order?" she asked in a flirty voice mainly to Lewis, "Drinks" Lewis said not looking up at her.

He looked down at the menu and looked at me, "What would you like?" he asked. I turned to her and saw her getting angry, "I'll just go with a glass of red wine" I said, seeing it's the cheapest on the menu.

Lewis nodded and looked up at her, immediately she diverted her attention away from me and back to Lewis.

"I'll get the same she's getting" he said looking away from her.

"Okay sir, I'll be right back" she said walking away with a sway in her hips.

I looked back at Lewis, "Well that was interesting" He said laughing.

"Way too much" I replied, laughing with him.

Moments later she returned with a bottle and two glasses on the tray.

"Here you go sir" she said putting the things down and almost shoving her breasts in Lewis' face.

Lewis immediately sat back to avoid that happening, "I would appreciate if you don't do that again" Lewis said suddenly.

She looked up at him and her face turned red, she cleared her throat and quickly walked away.

"I would've said that a long time ago" I said
while I sat back.

He looked up at me, "Do I sense some jealousy?" he asked with a smirk.

I scoffed, "You wish" I replied with a smile ghosting on my lips.

He handed me my glass of wine, "Mhm, so nice" I said after tasting it.

When I looked up at him, he was already looking at me, "What?" I asked shyly.

"You look so beautiful tonight" he said while looking at me with this intensity in his eyes.

"Thanks" I replied, looking down at my hands,  cheeks blood red.

He chuckled, "Cute."

A waiter arrived at our table, "Good evening mam, sir, I'll be your new waiter for the evening" he said while smiling at us.

"Where's the other girl?" I asked curiously, obviously knowing what happened.

"She suddenly fell ill, mam" he replied.

I heard a little chuckle and looked over at Lewis, trying to keep in his laughter.

"Okay so let's order" I said clapping my hands.

***

We enjoyed the evening while eating, talking about life.

I don't know what I'm feeling for Lewis, but it's only getting stronger, second by second.

Right now we were walking along the beach, with out shoes in our hands and of course ice-cream in the other hand.

"So," Lewis suddenly started.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" he asked.

I looked away from the peaceful waves to him, "Yes I did" I smiled and took a lick of the ice-cream.

"I'm glad," he smiled, "Because I have one last surprise for you."

***

Happy New Year ❤️.