Chapter 41

Yesterday Lewis and I discuss announcing to the public that we're pregnant.

We both agreed on telling the public, since I didn't want to hide forever. We both know that there is gonna be negative words and we won't even bother to listen to them

Today it's the US Grand Prix and I'm going to track with Lewis.

I'm waiting for Lewis to get done in the bathroom, "Lewis!" I yell, "Get done, you can't ask a pregnant woman to hold her pee" I say clenching my thighs together.

"Come in then!" he yell from the bathroom.

I didn't think twice and ran towards the toilet, I closed the door behind me and sat down on the toilet, watching Lewis put on his jewelry.

"So how are we gonna this announcement?" I ask letting out a sigh of relieve as I finish peeing.

He shrug, "I don't know," he pause turning to look at me still sitting with my pants down.

"I figured, we should leave it up to them...You should just walk beside me and let them see your belly" he smirk.

I nod, "My thoughts exactly" I say as I gave him a fist bump.

I stood up and pulled my pants up, washed my hands and looked up at him.

"This outfit show my belly enough hey?" I ask, looking at it.

I was wearing a black tight fitted long sleeve and some light blue baggy jeans and red Nike Jordan's.

"Yeah, they can definitely see your belly" he say reaching down rubbing my belly.

A frown appear on my face as I looked in the mirror, "What's wrong baby?" Lewis ask as he put on his last ring.

"My boobs," I say pointing to them, "They're getting so big" I sigh.

"So what?" Lewis smirk.

I scoff and walked out the door.

"Let's go baby" I say as I grab my mini black bag.

The weather today was perfect, not hot, cloudy but not cold, just perfect.

He came out of the bathroom and walked towards me, "Let's go show the world baby" he smiled.

I smile and gave him a quick peck.

We used the underground parking and quickly headed into the car.

I looked towards Lewis and only then realised how hot he looks.

He was wearing light blue baggy jeans with a graphic black t-shirt and the same sneakers as me.

We arrived at the track and I started getting nervous.

"You'll be fine baby" Lewis whisper in my ear.

I look outside and saw all the photographers, standing there ready to take pictures as they got the news that Lewis arrived on track.

My throat started closing up and tears welled in my eyes. I looked at Lewis and he immediately sat beside my holding my head in between his hands.

"Ellen, come on, breathe" he say looking into my eyes.

I stare into his eyes and my lungs wouldn't allow me to breathe, "I...I can't breathe" I managed to get out.

Then he put his one hand on my belly, "Ellen" he whisper rubbing my bump.

I nodded my head, realizing I have my baby to be strong for now.

We sat like that for a few minutes until I felt okay to get out of the car.

The moment we got out I turned my back towards all the cameras waiting for Lewis to come to my side.

He took my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

We walked and all of the photographers' cameras went of and some of them screaming congratulations.

That caught the spectators' attention that was busy walking behind them.

Everyone gasped and immediately took their phones out, I smiled and waved at them as did Lewis.

When we both arrived at the paddock, some people from other teams stood outside, wanting to see what the fuss was about.

We went into Mercedes' garage and some of the staff congratulated me.

"Oh my, so it is true" Angela say coming up to me.

I looked at her confused, "My phone is blowing up with the news of you being pregnant" she say pulling me in for a hug.

"Congratulations Ellen," she say pulling away and glancing at Lewis, "Congratulations to you too Lewis" she say hugging him as well.

"You're getting so big" she say with tears in her eyes.

Lewis chuckled, "Thanks Angs" he smile.

***

It's hours later and my phone is still blowing up of people congratulating me on all the socials even celebrities that knows Lewis.

Currently I'm sitting in Lewis' driver's room, waiting on him to finish Free Practice 2.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door while I was glancing at the tv seeing the camera focused on Lewis and then I heard David Croft, "That man right there is gonna become a dad and everyone in F1 are overcome with joy, congratulations Lewis and Ellen."

"Ellen?" I looked towards the door and saw Jen standing in the door.

"Come in" I say waving my hand.

She quickly slip in and closed the door behind her standing against it.

She then took a step forward, "I've heard the news and wanted to congratulate you guys" she said with a nonchalant face.

I nod and put my lips in a thin line, "Thank you Jen" I smile.

"But," she say twisting her hair around her finger, "I should've been the one carrying his baby" she say as she looked at me with a disgusted flick in her eye.

I look at her confused, "What?" I force out.

She walks towards me and stop in front of me, "What I said was," she pause and reached forward grabbing me by my chin harshly, "You shouldn't be in the picture" she say pushing my face away as if she got burned.

"What the hell Jen? Wh- why are you like this?" I ask looking up into her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm not all nice you know?" she ask, "Especially when it comes to Lewis" she say.

She then looked down at my belly and smirked.

I instantly hid my belly from her, shielding it with my arms.

"Oh," she pauses sucking in a breath, "We are either gonna do this the hard way or you could just get the hell out of here" she say grabbing me by my neck.

***

Thank you for 8k, 💜.