𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"Noooo

"Noooo." Harvest groaned as she came down the stairs, dragging herself out of bed barley.

"Oh, good morning." Tyler rose his eyebrows her way.

"Mom, i'm sick." Harvest looked at her mother as she packed her bags, "I think I need to stay home."

Bode laughed.

"On the first day, are you serious?" Nina gave her a knowing look, motioning for her to come down, "Look, you look so cute. You have to go."

"She looks like she always does." Bode pointed out.

"Exactly." Nina pitched her redhead daughters cheek slightly, "Make her eat something."

"Eat something or i'll kick your ass." Tyler threw a apple her way with a knowing look, "I even know how you hate the red ones."

"Here, I made you lunch." Kinsey gave the sack to Nina quickly.

"Oh, Kins, that is so sweet." she spoke with a grin as she took it with her bag.

"Make sure you get a parking pass from Bernadette. If you don't, she has a power trio about getting people towed. Happened to Logan." Kinsey nodded her head as she followed her mom around the kitchen.

"And don't use the soda machine in the field house. It eats dollars." Tyler added while grabbing the cup from near the sink.

Harvest groaned as she fell to hit her head on the table.

"Guys, I got it." Nina smiled at her two oldest, patted Harvest' hair, "You, my redhead child, try to smile."

"Are you riding with me and Logan?" Kinsey nudged Harvey quickly.

"God, no." the girl commented a she sat up more.

"Gabe's picking you up?" Tyler hummed.

"No, last time he bothered me this early I broke up with him for a week. We have a rule he doesn't talk to me until a hour after i've been awake." Harvest hummed as she stood up, looking at her watch, "And it's only been twenty minutes."

"Then i'm your ride, let's roll." Tyler snapped his fingers at her.

"Can't believe this is your last first day, you're old. Before you know it, you're gonna have a saggy ass and no front teeth." Harvest followed Tyler out of the house, "Can I drive?"

"You're insane." he shook his head at her, "And i'm not old, and i'm going to college, you know."

"Duh, but it's still different. You won't get to drive me then." Harvest spoke as Tyler unlocked the doors, "How's Jack after last night?"

Tyler glanced over the car toward her, "Yesterday she showed me this memory of Eden somehow sweet-talking a cop into letting them out of a speeding ticket. It was great. It was totally normal. Uh, when I brought it up later, she had no idea what I was talking about."