𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Logan sat in the passengers seat of his own truck, "Did you taxi from the airport?"

"Yes." he said back, keeping his eyes on the road. If Logan didn't already know that this was not his father, this would have given it away. The way he was driving, Ross never, ever, drove with two hands because his right would always cramp up, "What were you fighting about? A girl?"

Logan looked out the window, searching for any sight of the Lockes local car or even Gabes truck. But it seemed to be just them on the road, "No, he was being rude to my friend."

Logan had no control over his actions when he hit Gabe, but now, he had to admit how good it felt to hit the guy.

"Maybe you should stay away from that group for a while." Ross said, turning on the heater of the truck, "Don't want you getting in trouble again."

Logan being abnormally quite in the passengers seat took the demon by surprise. He never shyed away from putting his two sense in, always having at least a small remark to say. Glancing over, his eyes fell on Logan looking out the window, "What are you looking at?"

The boys face reddened slightly, blue eyes blinking, "They're planning on tearing down all these trees. I was just looking at them."

But god, was he a terrible liar. The overpass came into view, the edge of it where the opening started, glistening slightly. Logan gasped when the truck suddenly speed forward, swearving toward the cement wall, "What the hell are you doing!"

Logan leaned across the truck, yanking at the steering wheel as the car swerved slightly. The demon gave gave a sharp yank to the wheel, his fist, that was bigger in the identity of a grown man, hit the boy right in the face. Logan's head hit the window, a throbbing pain echoing in his skull. His vision blurred for a second, opening his eyes. Blood dripped from his noses, going to attacked the demon again before a sudden forced ran into the side of the truck.

Just six feet away from the wall, the truck spun from the force. It flipped when hitting the side wall, crashing down the small ditch and landing in the woods.

Harvest jumped out of Gabes truck, finding his keys but not him back at the school. It was bigger and stronger then her family's little car. Panic and agony washed over her face as she saw the wreck. She meant to hit the truck, have it swerve, not for it to flip, "Logan!"

She sprinted across the street, glass across it from the broken windows. She ran down the ditch, nearly falling but holding her balance. She made it to the wreck, running to the passengers side. Logan wasn't moving, his face bleeding. Harvest shook his shoulder as she bend down, "Logan! Oh my god, Logan! Please! Wake up!"

The demon was the least of her worries, which is why she missed it escaping. The redhead pulled the boys body out of the broken window, glass cuts scattered across his face. She shook him harshly, her vision blurred as she cried, "Please! Please! Stay with me!"