𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"Harvey!" Nina used the broom to hit the ceiling, echoing into her daughters floors

"Harvey!" Nina used the broom to hit the ceiling, echoing into her daughters floors. "You gonna come down to eat?"

"Mom, i'm in a headspace!" she called in return, the sound of her obnoxious type writer snapping getting louder.

"Well, maybe you can escape your headspace to fuel your body with grilled cheese and tomato soup?" her question made the house fall silent, thumping of feet following soon after as Harvest came down the stairs. "Oh, look. I had no clue you still lived with us."

"Don't think i've seen you for a week." Kinsey mocked from the kitchen. "I was sliding pizza slices under your door for the rats, I thought."

"You're not funny." the redhead mocked, her waves pulled up in a very VERY sloppy bun that clearly hadn't been fixed in days. "It's my career."

"Can I read your draft yet?" Bode sighed as he sat down.

"No, I don't let anyone read my drafts before it's perfected." she sat down with a deep inhale. "I'm getting separation anxiety from my type writer."

"If you're not gonna let me read the draft then how am I suppose to design the cover?" Kinsey rose her eyebrows while picking up her spoon. "You gave me nothing to work with."

"Nothing to work with?" Harvest gave her a dumb look. "What part of 'spin off to Key House where the final girl finds a way to kill her bullshit ex boyfriend who just wanted to get close to her best friend' is so hard to understand?"

Bode had to laugh. Kinsey gave her the same crazy look. "I can't even begin to make a cover out of that."

"Well, then my stick figures will have to do." she shrugged, pulling the grilled cheese apart.

"I think almost all the prep work for the weddings finally done, and- Oh, I wanted to show you guys something." Nina stood up, dropping her fork as she walked toward the kitchen counter. She returned with a medium sized snow glob in her hand. "I never noticed this before. It fell off the bookshelf in the winter study. Isn't it cool?"

"Looks like Kinseys head." Harvest mocked her sister, getting a mocking look back.

"I think there might be something magical about it." Nina smiled at the trio.

"You also thought that about the record player." Kinsey pointed out.

"And the weird old squirrel figurines." Bode added.

"And when my hair was 'glowing' in the sunlight." Harvest put quotations around her words. "You know, a normal Mom would ask if I was doing drugs in order to stay awake for so many nights, not if I was using magic."

"Okay, okay, fair, but look." Nina defended herself with a slight raise of her hands. "Key house is in it. Why would someone make a snow globe with their house in it if it wasn't?"

"But, it doesn't have a key hole." Bode examined the entire thing in hopes of finding one.

"Maybe, and just hear me out, maybe it's just a very cool antique snow globe." Kinsey suggested with a raise of her dark eyebrows. Nina cracked a small grin, taking the snow glob back to the counter.