𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Thought you didn't need me?" the voice rung in Gabes ears, causing him to look over at the, now awake, redhead trapped in the cage Kinseys fear use to be in

"I don't." Gabe shrugged his shoulders, searching in his jacket pockets. "But, it was either you or the screaming kid to take until the key is done. Was hoping you'd stay out longer."

Harvest looked over at her uncle, seeing him stood. "It'll be okay, kiddo."

"Want a cigarette, Chain Smoker?" Gabe walked her way, lighting the end and pressing it through the cage. Harvest took it, grasping it before throwing the cigarette back. Gabe winced when the lit side hit his face, backing up with a glare across his face. Harvest smirked from inside the cage. "How's that for a chain smoker?"

Gabe looked over at Duncan, the two looking down into the key molder. "Is it working?"

"It would be if you'd shut up." Duncan snapped at him quickly. Muffled yells were heard, banging against the door. Harvest looked over. "Who it that?"

"Don't worry about it." Gabe snapped quickly.

"Who's in there?" Duncan stood up more.

Gabe flicked the knife in his direction. "Just make the damn key."

Duncan held up his hands as Gabe waved the knife in his direction. "Blood sacrifice, right? Was Chamberlin lying about that too?"

Duncan took the knife. "It has to be Locke blood."

"Something you will never have." Harvest glared in Gabes direction, his head snapped her way. "You're just a try hard, you know that? And pathetic."

"You can call me whatever you want." Gabe gave a shrug her way. "But you're wrong. I do have Locke blood. Two bodies full of it right infront of me. Lucky for you, i'm getting it in the least violent way."

Duncan poorer the hot liquid into the mold, Gabe and Harvest both watching as he did so. It wasn't long before Gabe slammed his fist into the mold, breaking it to bits and grasping the key inside. Duncan nodded. "Okay, now let Harvey go."

"Not until I have proof that it works." Gabe shrugged his shoulders, turning and walking toward the door. He disappeared for only a few seconds before retreading with a boy from Harvests school, his hands bonded and mouth taped shut. "Last good thing Eden did for me. Get me a guinea pig."

"Are you kidding me?" Duncan asked in disbelief.

"You stole a dude from school?" Harvest rose his eyebrows his way. "Not at all impressed."

"It was suppose to be Logan, if you want to know." Gabe looked her way with a glare. "And then you screwed it up, like you do everything else."

"What? Was that your plan when you pretend to be his dad and nearly kill him?" Harvest snapped, the cage shook when her palms hit the inside.

"No, no, he was suppose to die then." Gabe nodded his head. "But after you, once again, screw that up for me, I decided I should try one more time, you know? For Lucas anyway. Eden tried to get Logan for me and then you showed up and kicked her ass. Gotta admit, i'm impressed. Didn't think you had it in you."

"She told you?" Harvest rolled her eyes.

"No, I figured it out. She made up some huge lie about how Logan ran away and she checked him house, he wasn't there. Blah, blah, you know? And then when I saw him, at your house, it made perfect sense." Gabe laughed in the slightest as he stared in her direction. "Only shocking part is how you managed to defeat her, a demon, considering you couldn't even fight off Sam the night he attacked you then killed your dad."

That shut her up and had her shoulders falling, glare loosening from her eyes.

Gabe yanked the tape off the boys mouth as he panted. "Hey, man. This isn't funny, bro."

"Might not be funny, but it is gonna be fun." Gabe corrected him with a cheeky grin. The boy trembled in fear.

"I'm so sorry." Duncan apologized to him.

The key hole appeared on the boys back as Gabe lifted his shirt. "That's incredible. Okay, hold still, Javi, buddy. Come on. This isn't gonna hurt. I don't know, it might. I actually don't know."

Javi's head threw back, his face morphine into a demon as a loud, demotic screech left his lips. He broke through the restrains around his wrist. Gabe grinned. "Javi, go smash your head against the wall."

Harvest winced as the boy walked over, hitting his head a number of times. Gabe grinned. "All right. Stop."

And he did.

"You sick fuck." Harvest glared in Gabes direction.

"You did good, Uncle Dunc." Gabe grinned at the older man. He reached for the rag on the counter, tossing it in Javis direction. "Clean yourself up."

Gabe sighed in Duncan's direction. "Thank you for your help, you're free to go."

Gabe walked in the direction of the cage, unlocking the chains around it. As the door opened, Harvest crawled out as her back popped from being smooshed in. Duncan wrapped her in a hug quickly, her heart racing but didn't want him to see her fear. "Let's get out of here. Go. Go."

"Do you know this place?" Duncan asked as the pair ran down the steps.

"No clue." Harvest said as they hurried. "We should just run."

"Okay, yeah." Duncan nodded as the uncle and niece duo darted through the woods, freezing and tired. The snow crunched beneath them, a new pair of heels catching their attention as Duncan threw his head over his shoulder. "He lied, we got to go, now!"

Javi ran after them, the pair splitting up and running in different directions. Harvest looked over her shoulder as she ran, seeing Javi chasing uncle Duncan. Before she'd turned around completely, Gabe had caught her in his arms.

kylie speaks

i do not like gabe at
all but when he was like
"tHaTs iNcReDibLe" i was
laughing so hard.

i do not like gabe atall but when he was like"tHaTs iNcReDibLe" i waslaughing so hard