Chapter Fourteen

"Where's Elle?" Kinsey asked as they all stood on the porch, waiting for the woman arrival

"Don't you think of we knew we'd say something?" Harvest asked Kinsey, clearly insanely annoyed.

"It's only been an hour." Tyler said, trying to keep the peace.

"She should have been here with the crown by now." Bode spoke up with a nod, Harvest shivered from the wind slightly.

"We just need to wait, stay ready." Tyler nodded, once again trying keep them calm.

"What happens if Mom comes home?" Kinsey asked as Harvest sighed.

"Hopfully this will all be over by then." the redhead spoke hopfully even though she didn't fully believe herself.

"Ugh... guys. Look!" Bode said as he pointed out into the drive way, Dodge smirking at them.

"I hope you don't mind, I invited some friends." Dodge said with a smirk as she put the crown on her head, multiple shadows coming from her own.

"My god." Harvest breathed out, frozen in fear.

"Shadows are just shadows." Tyler tried to say, that was until the shadows flipped their car and threw it across the lawn.

"Get inside! Now!" Tyler yelled as they ran into the doors quickly, slamming them behind them.

"Help me barricade the door!" Kinsey yelled as they began pushing multiple large objectors against the door.

"What do you see?" Harvest asked Tyler as he looked out the window and pulled it shut quickly.

"There's nothing out there." Tyler shook his head as he turned to them.

"I don't like this." Bode shook his head.

"Yeah no shit." Harvest said, more harsh then she intended but she was scared.

"Where did she go?" Kinsey asked, voicing all their thoughts.

"It's to quiet, i'm gonna go cheek upstairs." Tyler said as he went for the staircase.

"Not without me." Kinsey shook her head while trailing after him.

"Well you can't just leave me." Bode said as he ran after Tyler, Harvest went to follow but the sound she heard made her stop.

"Tyler." she spoke up loudly, the shadow on the wall pouring their fathers ashes out on the ground.

"Stop!" Tyler yelled loudly, running forward as one of the shadows grabbed him by the shirt and help him against the wall. Harvest was quickly to hit the light switch, the shadow disappearing as Tyler fell the the ground.

"Oh my god!" Kinsey said while going to their oldest brothers side.

"It's the lights, it's what stops them!" Bode said loudly as Harvest nodded.