𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Have you guys noticed the, uh, the window in the well house?" Tyler walked into the kitchen

"Have you guys noticed the, uh, the window in the well house?" Tyler walked into the kitchen. "Hey, Logan. I didn't know you were here."

"Hey, Ty. Welcome back." Logan gave him a grin, his eyes widening when he felt Harvey come up behind him, tilt his head back, and putting a couple drops of honey in his mouth.

"I'm sick of your Dads talking about your low blood sugar." the redhead ranted as she put the jar away. "If I have to genuinely start drowning you in sugar every day, I just might."

"Sorry." Logan rose his hands in surrender. "Wasn't even aware blood sugar was important until recently."

"That's what happens when you're not a little kid anymore." Duncan sighed. "You'll start to miss your youth soon."

"He's aged me ten years since we've known each other." Harvey pointed out as she sat down, making Logan give her a grin and blow a dramatic kiss from across the table.

"The well house?" Tyler brought the conversation back. "The bars are all bent."

Nina gave her kids a slightly worried look as Kinsey looked over. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's door was hanging open." Tyler went on in pure oblivion, rubbing Bodes head. "Were you playing around in there?"

"No." the youngest said in return.

"So, Tyler." Bryon asked as he helped Kinsey finish setting the table. "Back for good?"

"Uh, no. I'm heading back to Montana tomorrow." Tyler said in return as he sat down.

"Already?" Harvest asked as she pulled her hair back.

"But you just got here." Bode pouted.

"Gotta get back for work." Tyler shrugged it off.

"Seriously?" Kinsey pushed on.

"Yeah." he said back.

"Ugh, i'm so glad i'm never gonna have a normal person job." Harvest shook her head as she took Duncan's glass of wine, his eyes following in disbelief. "I'd have to be put on death row."

"Can we not joke about the Death Penalty at the dinner table?" Nina rose her eyebrows at her daughter.

"I would never!" Harvest defended herself. "I was just at an anti-death penalty protest last week. Tell them, Logan."

"It's true, I had to put her on my shoulders and she stabbed me in the eye on the process." he said in return, Nina took the wine glass away and gave it back to Duncan.

"Well, as you are here, I have a question." Duncan looked across the table to Tyler. "Since Bodes gonna be up there with me-"

"As your best man." the boy pointed out as they chuckled.

"Uh-huh. Would you also do me the honor of standing with me during the ceremony?" Duncan looked to Tyler with a questionable look.

Tyler grinned. "The honor would be all mine."