𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Let me the hell out!" Harvest through her body against the door

"Let me the hell out!" Harvest through her body against the door. "Gabe! Let me out of here, you asshole!"

"This could have a-" his voice rung behind her, causing a scream to leave her like. When she spun, it was clear he used the anywhere key to come through from the closet. When he took her from the woods, he locked her in a room at a large house she'd never seen before. No matter what she threw at the window, what she used to try and get the door open, nothing worked. "This could have all been avoided, you know?"

Harvest laughed, angry tears rolling down her face. "You're insane. I hate you!"

"You don't have to love me." Gabe shook his head her way. "Turns out I need you alive though for now. How else would I get Logan to join me?"

"You stay the hell away from him." she threatened, despite knowing she truly couldn't do anything to stop him. "Stay away from my family."

"It was destiny when you crashed my truck into Logan's and saved the day. Became a little hero and saved your precious damsel in distress." Gabe mocked, twirling the key in his hand as he walked closer. "Logan is all I need to finish off my army. He's strong, and he has more potential then anyone else downstairs. Not to mention how good it would feel seeing him do whatever I tell him too instead of always getting in the way."

"He'd never join you. Logan is better then you in every single way." Harvest glared over at him, staying close to the wall as if it would protect her. "He cares about people."

"Not people. You." Gabe corrected her with a half grin. "If he knows you're here, and knows I'll kill you if he doesn't join me, he'll fall at my feet after that."

Harvest stared at him.

"Then once's I have him, i'll kill you." Gabe nodded his head.

"So what? That's been it all along? You wanted Logan?" she asked in disbelief.

"Was it you that you exacted me to want?" Gabe asked honestly. "I've been in search of Lucas' cousin since I showed up in Matheson. There's a reason I took over Lucas, the same reason i'll take over Logan. Just didn't expect it to be the asshole I've been trying to get out of the way this entire time."

Harvest tightened her fist. "You're gonna kill me, Dodge? Really? You think you could?"

"Do I wanna kill you? A little bit." he shrugged his shoulders. "But me, you, and Logan could do so much more then what you think. I want him. But the power we could hold with you."

He got close to her with a nod. "I want both of you."

Harvest stared him in the eye. "I'd let you kill me before I join your sick army."

Gabe nodded. "Fair enough. It's not you I need anyways."

He walked toward the door before her voice rung again. "You could have done this without making me like you first."