Chapter Ten

"Harvey!" Bode yelled out from downstairs causing Harvest to run down stairs quickly, finding him and Kinsey standing infront of a broken window

"What happened?" she asked while walking over and looking down at the shards of glass.

"Why would well lady break a window? She can come and go through any door in the house." Kinsey asked with frowned eyebrows, Harvest squinted and looked closer.

"There's blood." she said while looking at the dots of red all over the glass.

"Maybe it's not well lady." Bode suggested as they neared the staircase.

"Then who is it?" Kinsey questioned as they looked up the steps, Harvest went to go up but was stopped as Bode grabbed her sleeve.

"It's dangerous." Bode said as Harvest shhed him, hearing a voice.

"Hey there Mrs.Locke, i'd really appreciate it if you didn't scream." the voice of someone unfamiliar was heard, Harvest felt her heart jump at his voice. Her own fear taking over her as her breathing increased, gripping her two siblings hands.

"I want you to go hide." Kinsey said as she grabbed Bodes arms.

"What are you gonna do?" Bode asked her with a confused look.

"We'll figure it out, we can't leave Mom." Harvest said to him as Bode sighed and reached for his neck.

"I've got a better idea, just don't freak out when you see my body okay?" Body asked as he lead them toward the study.

"What happens to your body?" Kinsey asked him with a insane look.

"I don't know it just kinda looks weird." Bode said with a shrug as he pulled the key off his neck.

"Weird how?" Harvest asked him, not filling trusting this idea yet.

"I don't know like a sock without a foot in it, or like i'm dead. Just guard my body, okay? And keep the door open." Bode demanded as he put the key into the door and yanked it open. He was right, he did look dead. Harvest blinked in shock as she looked down at her little brothers limb body.

"Bode? Holy crap." Kinsey said as she looked out of the door, knowing the key had worked.

Within minutes of the sisters panicking, Bode came back to his body quickly. He gasped as he entered his body once again, "It's Sam Lesser."

"What?" Kinsey asked as Harvest ran cold, her face becoming paler then usual.

"He's got Mom, and a gun, and he says he wants the head key!" Bode explained in a panic, shutting the door and putting the key back into his pocket.

"How did he- how did he get out?" Harvest asked while running a hand through her hair.

"How does he know about the head key?" Kinsey questioned, more confused than scared. Harvest on the other hand was terrified, the memories of him dragging her from under the bed and hitting her in the collar bone with his gun running through her head.