𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

ּ۫  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ  ִ ۫   ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ ✩◿𝓒𝓢◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE—
you like like yourself, but you're somebody else.

ּ۫   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗  ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓒𝓢◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER THIRTY FIVE—you like like yourself, but you're somebody else

"What the hell are you doing?" Harvest woke with a gasp as she saw her youngest brother rummaging through her things. Logan shot up at the sound of her voice from next to her, rubbing his eyes.

Bode eyed the pair with a raised eyebrow. "That was fast."

The redhead frowned her eyebrows. "What are you looking for?"

"I was..." he trailed off, side eyeing her dresser and taking a eyebrow razor from it. "Needed to do something about this unibrow."

"Okay." she gave Logan an awkward look, not totally sure how to explain to your little brother why her best friend was next to her, without a shirt. "This isn't....we just fell asleep in here."

"Right." Bode pursed his lips. "Saw that one coming."

That was the first thing she noticed differently about him as he walked out of her room.

Logan turned and shut off the playlist music they'd fallen asleep to, for his sake. He looked over to take in her state, seeing she hadn't looked as dead as she usually did. "So, how do you feel, zombie girl?"

Harvest noticed that she slept. She actually slept the entire night. Her eyes shifted toward the clock on her nightstand. Ten whole hours. A smile spread across her face when she noticed how much better she felt mentally. "I feel...hungry."

"Me too." he grunted and hopped over her. "But, I better go. Your Mom loves me, but maybe not this much."

"Maybe not." she grinned and crossed her legs. "Thanks for staying with me."

Logan gave her an awkward laugh and mocked her voice as he quoted her. "Thanks for staying with me."

He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "Since your morning breath is so bad."

"Get out of here." she laughed in disbelief and smacked him on the leg. After Logan left, she put pants on and brushed her teeth and hair before heading down stairs to see Bode eating the plate of bacon and pancakes.

"Tyler coming down?" Nina looked over.

"I heard him stomping around like a-" Harvey began before Bode tossed a pancake at her, smacking it right on her plate. "-water buffalo."

"He's pissed at me for lying about the police report." Kinsey shook her head as Bode did the same to her.

Harvest took a double take at her pancake. "Mom!"

"What?" she spun around in panic.

"There's cinnamon." she showed her the pancake. "Did you forget my allergy?"