Chapter Eight

"Okay so we have a big problem, the climatic demise of Nephropideas first cut came out a bit rubbish

"Okay so we have a big problem, the climatic demise of Nephropideas first cut came out a bit rubbish." Scot spoke to the small film group as they sat in the classroom, Gabe and Harvest stealing small glances at each other every few seconds

"What you don't think we've cracked the lobster?" Dough asked joking, Gabe laughing as his head turned to the side. Harvest smiled at the way he did, the stupid feeling she obnoxiously hated in her stomach once again returning as she looked away the second they made eye contact.

"Good one. But it's not all bad news! However i've got another solution." Scot announced as he clapped his hands together.

"And by I you mean.." Kinsey trialed off.

"We, sorry." Scot quickly said.

"Oh, ten points for Scot with one T." Harvest said sarcastically as Logan flashed a thumbs up, just as sarcastic as her remark was.

"Well non of this would have been possible without the brilliant, Kinsey Locke." Scot said as he smiled down at the girl he was so completely smitten with.

"I'm sorry, non of what exactly?" Zadie spoke up, reading all their minds.

"Oh i've written a few extra scenes that I really think will make this thing sing. And Kinsey and I have already shot one." Scot said with a smile, getting a dumb look from all his friends.

"Is that so?" Harvest asked, cutting the tensioned air.

"And how's that? All the equipment is in my van." Zadie asked, wanting to get to the point more.

"Well me- Kinsey had a work around." Scot said awkwardly with a cough as Doughs phone dinged.

"Shit."

"What is it?"

"We lost the Mathison docs."

"As in they sunk?"

"As in Mr.Penia, the owner, won't let us film there."

"Why not?"

"He doesn't want to deal with potential liability blah blah blah."

"See, there's a reason no one wants to shoot in Mathison! This town is so not ready for its big break."

"Okay it's fine, okay? We'll find something else, we have to. I mean this is the pivotal scene. This is our hero's epic show down, okay? Let's think on it and re group tomorrow." Scot said, trying to hide his stress as everyone agreed and began to pack up.

"Hey, you seem a little more alive today." Logan said to Harvest while she began to pack her bags.

"I feel more alive, those pills really worked. I slept all through the night and that hasn't happened since I was in my Mom womb." Harvest joked as the pair shared a laugh.