𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Ellie was back, transformed into the woman she was before and reunited with not only Lucas, but also her son

Ellie was back, transformed into the woman she was before and reunited with not only Lucas, but also her son. An entire week had passed and things were slowly started to fall back into the normal swing of things again. Harvest was in a small slump, but at the end of the day she knew what happened was for the best and most importantly was not her fault.

Tyler was leaving, coming back, but leaving.

Harvest had just dropped Logan off back home, where for the first time, he hugged his dads without feeling scared. She drove her red moped down the street, passing the snow covered grounds as the helmet was secure around her head. The wind made her eyes water, her so she said to avoid admitting what had happened in the past week really did hurt her.

She had thrown the ring Gabe made her into the ocean, thinking it would give her closure but it hadn't. Her nightmares were back, all of which ones that he haunted nightly. She walked in fear of seeing him again, somehow, some way. But she had her friends, she had her family, and she had herself.

In the end, that's all she needed to know she'd get through this, even if it would take her the longest of time.

"Though I missed you." Harvest climbed off the moped when she saw Tyler passing the keys to Kinsey. "So, you've made the decision?"

He no longer wanted to remember now that he'd become an adult.

"Get over here." Tyler smiled, pulling her into the sibling huddle, keeping her under his arm.

"Eden's still out there." Kinsey spoke honest to their oldest brother.

"She's not a threat. Probably Anywhere Key to Ibiza by now." Tyler shook his head. "We beat Dodge. Kins, you knew exactly what to do and didn't hesitate. Without you, Logan wouldn't has never known how to get Harvey so she could kill it. Trust yourself."

"And you." Tyler knocked Harvard in the head. "You need to realize that the entire world isn't against you. Not everything is your fault and at some point, you deserve to be happy too. I mean that. You deserve it."

She did. She really did.

"But I don't understand." Bode spoke up, looking up at the three. "Why haven't you used the Memory Key yet? Your birthday is coming up, and next time we see you...you won't remember the keys or anything about them."

"That's my choice." Tyler nodded down at him. "I want to have a normal life. But you're still gonna be my brother. That's not gonna change."

Tyler sensed the sadness over the three, dropping his bags and leaning down to Bode. "While i'm gone, promise me you'll listen Kinsey. Not Harvey because she'll just get you in trouble. And, uh, look out for Mom. Please, don't talk to any stranger girls in the well house."

It made the three grin.

Bode wrapped Tyler in a tight hug. Tyler hugged Kinsey next before doing the same to Harvest. "Come home soon."

"Don't get into too much trouble while im away." he said back to her.

"Oh, please. You're taking all the trouble with you." Harvest grinned, feeling her eyes water slightly as Tyler got into the car him and Uncle Dunc fixed up together, giving them one final wave before driving away.

Harvest then lit a cigarette, bringing it to her lips.

kylie speaks

yes, yes, it's came to
an end once again. i will
miss harvest and logan,
but i'm certain i'll be back
for season three. thank you
to the ones that supported me,
understood me, and didn't
send negative comments my way for not romanticizing
toxic relationships/toxic men
. i appreciate
the reads all of you have given
and i truly hope all of you have
enjoyed what i wrote for s2,
until next time! x

 i appreciate the reads all of you have givenand i truly hope all of you haveenjoyed what i wrote for s2,until next time! x