Chapter Fifteen

Epilogue

Life went on as normal the next few days. Nina offered to move again but the kids suggested they liked it here more. Elle we missing, meaning Rufus had to go live with his other relatives. It put a uneasy feeling in the Lockes stomach but they were just thankful Dodge was gone for good. The family dulled Randles ashes in the oceans, knowing it was time to spread then somewhere they knew he'd all like. Things were actually starting to go back to normal.

The next day when's Harvest jogged down the stairs she saw Logan and Kinsey laughing in the kitchen, meeting eyes with the blue eyes boy they shared a small smile. Their eyes holding so much emotion but neither of them bringing themselves to say it.

"Hey, where are you headed?" Tyler asked as he saw his redhead sister pull her jean jacket over her shoulders.

"Meeting Gabe at Phil's, want me to bring you something home?" she asked as he shook his head, giving him a small smile.

Harvest and her oblivious self stepped out of the Locke mansion, lighting a cigarette. She inhaled it quickly and set off on her journey to Phil's to meet her boyfriend... even though she certainly shouldn't have in anyway.

Because Gabe wasn't who she thought he was in any way possible, he was the complete opposite. He was a demon, a horrible demon who ruined their life's for the past months they'd lived here, and little did she know he was still in there. Because they didn't get rid of Dodge like they though....

Gabe is Dodge.

••••

nothing like a dramatic ending right? i've never been so excited for a season two you guys... i'll miss this book and al your reads!! till we meet again!