Chapter Three

Harvest gasped as she walked down the stairs with Tyler the next morning

Harvest gasped as she walked down the stairs with Tyler the next morning. She could see what seemed to be a evil looking Kinsey in the mirror, something they described that happened the night before.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tyler asked as he rushed to yank the key out of the mirror and push Kinsey aside.

"I'm glad I wasn't hear for that, talk about nightmares for weeks." Harvest commented as she rubbed the sides of her arms, knowing she already had terrible nightmares as it was.

"Bode, is this the only key you found?" Tyler asked as he kneeled down to look at his younger brother with a knowing look and holding the key in his hand.

"Yes." the smallest blonde nodded as Kinsey frowned her eyebrows.

"Wait what about the one you took out of my bracelet? The one you said could take you anywhere in the world." Kinsey said as Harvest looked to him with a crazy look and adjusted the backpack on her shoulders.

"I lost it." Bode mumbled as he looked away.

"You just lost a key that could take you anywhere? You were so excited about it, I don't get how you could have just lost it." Kinsey said as a car horn was heard outside.

"More reason why we can't trust him with this one. That Javi, if you wanna ride we gotta go." Tyler said as he opened the door and walked out.

"See you when I get home little dude." Harvest said with a rub to Bodes head and left the house.

"You coming with?" Tyler asked as Harvest shook her head.

"Getting a ride with Logan, see you after school." she waved while jumping into the beat down pick up truck parked.

"Wow, it's cold in here." Harvest commented as she pulled herself into the truck and buckled her seat belt.

"Yeah the heaters broken, if you put your hands infront of the radio it may produce some heat." he laughed making her laugh and put her bag on the floor.

"You look tired, any sleep?" he asked as she sigh and shook her head.

"AC was out, rough night." she lied through her teeth with a winning smile as they drove off to school.

"Hey! Hey so tonight my friends and I are having this like nerd get together, Scot invited your sister if you wanna tag along." Logan said as he ran to catch up with Harvest as she got out of the car in the school parking lot.

"What a nerd get together consist of?" she asked as Logan hummed with a dramatic look.

"Smoothies and filming shitty shows that might actually have a chance though." Logan said as he held the door open for her, walking in not to far after.

"Add potato chips to your list and I may consider." she teased while sending him one last wave and disappearing into class.

"Hey! Kens!" Harvest shouted as she jogged down the hallway to meet up with her sister.