Chapter Four

"What's going on?" Harvest asked as she exited her room after hearing her two older siblings arguing

"Nothing Harvey, just go back in your room." Tyler said as the redhead rolled her eyes.

"Just telling Tyler how I covered for him after he dodged me at lunch today." Kinsey said as Harvest sighed.

"I told you, you could have just came to the library." Harvest offered as Kinsey sighed and went to argue but then noticed something inside Bodes room.

"Bode." she said making the three walk into his room quickly. His body was limb, staring wide eyed at the wall.

"Hey guys!" they heard Bode yell, turning around Harvest screamed when she saw her brother pushing his body out of the toy chest in his room.

"I've gotta come see this, follow me." the youngest Locke said as he disappeared into the chest again. Kinsey and Harvest shared a look, not knowing what exactly to think before they went down. Tyler followed after as the three siblings looked around at the neon light arcade that was at least the size of all of Mathison.

"Holy shit." Harvest said as she looked around in shock.

"Welcome to my head." Bode smiled and her gestured around.

"Am I dreaming or at least super high?" Tyler questioned as he didn't blink once while looking around at everything.

"This is seriously amazing." Kinsey said, actually showing a bit of enthusiasm. The sounds of another Bode jumping around in pure joy was heard a few feet away.

"Who's that?" Kinsey asked as Harvest squinted.

"Who's it look like? It's clearly another Bode." Harvest said as Kinsey didn't pay her any mind.

"My glee. Feeling can become real here too." Bode smiled as Harvest looked around more.

"How do you know that?" Tyler asked him with a confused look as Bode gave him a 'are you serious' one back.

"It's my head, I just do." Bode said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Woah, woah, woah. What are you doing?" Harvest asked as she watched Bode wind up a jack in the box before it popped open revealing a bright light.

"There we go, Ryan's belt complete" their Fathers voice said as they were suddenly back in Bodes room in Seattle when their father was still alive.

"What is this?" Tyler asked in shock at seeing the man infront of him.

"We're inside one of my memories." Bode said as Harvest wiped the single tear they fell from her eyes.

"Dad!" Kinsey said as she reached for the man, watching as her her hand floated straight through his arm.

"He can't hear you, I already tried." Bode said sadly while noticed the sad look on Harvest face, reaching his hand up to take hers.

"You to tired for a story tonight, buddy?" Randle asked as he looked down at memory Bode.