𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ּ۫ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓒𝓢◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT—
it ends with us.

"Holy shit, was that a motorcycle!" Harvest ran down the stairs when she saw her siblings through the window

"What happened?" Nina was right behind her. "Where's Rufus and Elle?"

"They're safe." Kinsey panted.

"Did you get the key?" Bode pushed on as Kinsey held its up. "Cool, what does it do?"

"I repeat, was that a motorcycle?" the redhead from the steps gapped.

"Whatever you draw with it, it becomes a real version of that thing." Kinsey explained as Nina gapped.

"Draw me a dog!" Logan announced. "No, a cat."

"Draw me bigger boobs." Harvest smiled.

"Maybe like a door instead?" Kinsey suggested toward the beaming pair. "Or a motorcycle."

"I guess that works too." she shrugged.

"I like your boobs." Logan reassured her in a whisper.

"You guys drew a motorcycle and it came to life?" Bode gapped at his oldest siblings.

"Are you guys hurt?" Nina looked the two over.

"We got the key, but Gordie didn't make it." Tyler spoke through pants, trying to catch his breath. "Gideon killed him."

"Oh my god." Nina looked sick.

"Wait, where's Sam?" Bode looked around, realizing they were missing someone. Harvest looked to the window to see if he'd been outside, not wanting to come in from how her and her Mom react to him the first time.

"He was trapped inside when Gordie died." Kinsey frowned in the slightest.

"Wait, what?" Bode was the most upset. Harvest felt bad that she didn't feel much on the matter. She never would wish death on someone, anyone but Gabe that was, but she couldn't find the energy to cry over a boy that took her father from her. Even if it wasn't entirely his fault. "What does that mean?"

"That he's dead?" Harvey asked, but she knew it had to have been the truth.

"But we don't have a lot of time!" Tyler looked toward the doors. "Gideons on his way here right now."

"Did you get the chest open?" Kinsey hurried over to it.

"Nothing was working." Logan informed her as they walked over. "Literally nothing."

"It's protected by magic." Nina went on to explain.

Kinsey nodded her head. "Okay, if we can't get the Alpha key then we have to find a way to get Gideon in the well house."