𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

"Jesus, I need a haircut

"Jesus, I need a haircut." Logan said as him and Harvest stared at the back of his head, just after they used the Head Key and the small door opened behind them, "Creepy."

"Ready?" Harvest asked him, looking toward the grey door infront of them, "Wanna give me a Trigger Warning before I head in?"

"If you find my memories on my Taylor Swift phase, please, skip." Logan begged, opening the door as the pair walked into a large room that had staircases filling the entire thing, "Oh my god."

"No one's has looked like this." Harvest looked around, spinning slightly as she looked at every different staircase style. Some victorian, some wooden, some marble, some colored.

"How are these my memories?" Logan gapped, his mouth hung
open in just the slightest, "I mean, I'm actually kinda scared of staircases. I fell down them in eighth grade and everyone made fun of me for it for a while."

Harvest tried not to laugh, "Maybe that's what's wrong with you."

Logan cracked a grin, "I think you might be right."

He approached the marble staircase first. Now that he'd been closer, it was clear that the top or each step had an opening. He kneeled down, pulling the top up some as one of his memories played before him like an old film. He looked back at the redhead, her eyes studying the floral design on the wooden stairs, "Harvey."

Her head turned, eyes casting on the step as she hurried over. Kneeling next to him, the pair watched the memory play infront of them.

"I don't want to go back." Logan said as he spoke to his dads, following them through the house, "Do you have any clue what it's like to have no friends in high school? The most loserish feeling."

"Sweetie, the closet was basically invisible for me, I know what it feels like." Ross said to him, leaning on the counter, "You just had two weeks off, half way through the year, just one more semester."

"Doesn't comfort me." Logan shook his head, his sandy curls bouncing as he did so. The car passing their house caught the threes attention, watching the moving vans follow it.

"Those are probably the new Key House owners." Ruby said as he peaked out the window more, "Rendals family, do you remember him?"

"No." Ross said honestly as he nodded toward Logan, "There you go, new friends."

"That's not really how friendship works." Logan said honestly toward his dad.

"Sure it is." Ruby fueled him, "Just go introduce yourself. The worse that can happen is you don't make friends again."

"Ross." Ruby gapped at him, "Not helping our sons self esteem."

Harvest laughed slightly before Logan slowly shut the top of the step, turning to her, "That's when I threw stuff at your window."