𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"I'm so sorry about Erin

"I'm so sorry about Erin." Scot looked to Kinsey quickly as she hugged him.

"She was just trying to help us." Kinsey looked up at him. The sound of the door closing made them look over, seeing Nina walking from the front porch.

"Hey, Scot." she smiled, seeing Logan with her other daughter. "Hey, Logan. Good to see yalls faces around here."

"Hi, Mrs Locke. It's good to have my face seen around here again." Scot gave her a smile.

"I feel like I practically live here but it's good to see you too." Logan smiled at her.

"So, what's everybody up to?" the woman asked, looking around the group.

They all shared a look before Kinsey cut in. "Helping Scot unload some equipment. We're filming stuff for our sequel today."

"Very lobstery." Logan agreed, making lobster hands with his own.

"Ah! I wish I could stay around and watch you guys work you'd magic. Have fun." she smiled at them, giving a wave.

"Be carful, mom." Harvest called for her as she walked toward the car as Duncan went after her to talk.

Scot looked at Harvest. "Are you sure you're ready for this? You don't have to help if you don't want to."

"I'm done being sad about something I can't control." the redhead said, stuffing her hands into her jacket pocket. "I want it done with so we can all move on, and be safe again."

Scot have her a nod.

"All right, let's get this done. For Erin, for your dad, and for us." Duncan spoke as he joined them again, Nini driving out of the long, snowy drive way.

"Everybody clear on the plan?" Tyler asked as they all stood infront of the well house.

"Crystal." Harvey nodded.

"We sure he's brining Eden?" Scot spoke up, standing in the back.

"He'll definitely bringing her." Logan agreed.

"She's like his little minion." Kinsey added.

"He's gross." Harvest spoke up, looking into the well. "Using people like that then treating them like shit. Anyone that acts that way deserves what's coming for them."

It was worrying to watch her go from in shock and crying all night long to stone cold and angry. It was clear she'd still been heartbroken and in pain, but deep down she knew this wasn't her fault no matter how much she tried to blame herself. She knew he was bad, she knew what he was doing is bad. It wasn't a time to cry, it was a time to finish it and protract the ones around you.

"Bode?" Tyler questioned the youngest.

"I'm totally ready." he said confidently.

"So, what exactly happened when we trap Gabe in the well house?" Scot spoke up in questioning.