𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Hey, you know, I was just thinking about how crazy it is that Duncan can make keys

"Hey, you know, I was just thinking about how crazy it is that Duncan can make keys." Gabe spoke as the trio of boys got out of the car. "I just figured that if anyone in your family could do it back in the day, it would be your dad."

Logan looked up at the school, not use to it seeming so creepy at night.

"Erin said that he tried, but Duncan was the only one who could do it." Tyler exhaled with a shrug as they headed toward the door.

"Well, he was named after Bob Duncan. I could make keys too if I was named after Bob Duncan." Logan said the reoccurring joke.

Tyler laughed. "Why do you keep saying that? The amount of times i've heard you say that-"

"It's true." Logan threw his hands up in defense.

Gabe, already jealous for how close Logan was with Harvests family, jumped in. "Yeah, but-but why? What makes him so special? Aside the Bob Duncan thing."

Yet, when he said it, just wasn't funny.

"Erin thought maybe it was because he was so innocent." Tyler said honestly with a minor shrug. "We don't really know."

"Evenin, fellas!" A new voice cut in.

"Logan 2.0!" Logan announced as he came across his name twin.

"OG Logan." Logan 2.0 grinned at him.

"This is your guy on the inside?" Gabe looked to Tyler in questioning.

"Yeah, you think the Lockes are the only ones with magical key?" Logan 2.0 spoke up, yanking a set from his pocket. "Behold."

"What is that?" Gabe asked with an awkward chuckle.

"Freshman year, I sweet talked Bernadette into giving me a copy of the master key so I can get around campus easily." Logan 2.0 exclaimed cocky like. He nodded to OG Logan quickly. "You can pull the PTSD card now, you know? Has its perks."

Logan exhaled as the cold wind blew smoke from his mouth. "Yeah, I could say I'm having bad flashbacks and get out of third period."

"How's that going, by the way?" Tyler asked Logan. The boy gave a small shrug. "Don't just shrug and give me that tough guy act. I know you aren't back at school yet."

"Look, it's fine." Logan waved him off, feeling embarrassed. Not because of Tyler or Logan 2.0, but because of Gabe. While Gabe didn't seem to have the toxic masculinity act and would tease him for it, he still had Harvest, and that was more then Logan did. Somehow, Logan felt like if he seemed weaker infront of Gabe, it would just be more of a reason for Gabe to think he was better then him.

And even if Logan didn't want to admit it out loud, if Gabe had Harvest, he was better then him.

"If it's fine why haven't you came back to school?" Tyler pried, because he had no clue. It was impossible to even know if Logan liked Harvest, he'd always just seen him and Kinsey dating. Then again, Tyler Locke was oblivious.