𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲

"Brought you something

"Brought you something." Gabe's voice rang, making Harvest turn back and see him walking toward her with a coffee cup in hand, "Look, I even made sure they got your name right this time."

Harvest looked at her name written on the side of cup, "Aw, thank you. What is it?"

She didn't wait for him to answer, sipping it before he spoke, "Pumpkin and vanilla."

Harvest spit her drink out, splattering it all over Logan in the process. Gabes eyes widened, "Is it bad?"

"Allergic to pumpkin." Harvest shook her head, taking Kinsey's water.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry. I didn't know." Gabe sat down by her side, rubbing her back quickly.

Harvest shook her head, "It's all right, you didn't know."

"Do you not remember halloween? Carving pumpkins and her entire face swelled up?" Logan spoke up with a raise of his eyebrows, "So we had to wrap her in saran wrap for the rest of the night?"

"He wasn't there that night." Kinsey spoke up as she recalled the evening.

"That was after I ran his feet over trying to drive. He couldn't leave the dorms." Harvest hummed, remembering running him over, "Well, looks like you got even after I nearly killed you."

Gabe cracked a small grin at her joke.

"Scot, this opening museum scene is awesome." Zadie smiled as she looked down at what they had footage of so far, "Very Corman-esque."

"Seriously, sequels are tough, and this has the potential to be more Aliens less Greace 2." Abby nodded his way, looking up from the phone.

"I like to pretend Grease 2 just doesn't exist." Harvest nodded her head.

"I agreed." Logan agreed with her.

"Excuse me, Grease 2 is a masterpiece." Dough gave the trio a look of disbelief.

"See? And you thought you'd lost your mojo." Kinsey grinned Scot's way.

Scot smiled, "Thanks, guys. Thank you."

"Where's the rest?" Gabe spoke up, eyes turning his way.

"Ah, it's coming." Scot nodded.

"Wait. This is it? You've been writing this for weeks." Abby gave a look of disbelief.

"Writers block is real and it's painful, Scots doing good." Harvest defended the boy, being a writer herself she understood.

"I know. Uh, I had a little bit of a creative existential crisis to contend with, but don't fret. I promise. It's all up here. I just gotta get it down in here." Scot pointed to his head and then down to his laptop.

"Okay. Well, maybe can we get an outline?" Zadie rose her eyebrows, "That way, if you're gone, we have something to work with."

"No, there's no need. I promise I can do this." Scot shook his head quickly in hopes of easing the panic.