𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

ּ۫ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓒𝓢◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX—
one, two, three they're gonna run back to me.

"What the fuck?" Harvest gapped as Nina told the trio, after Tyler was granted his magic memories back, that Dodges limb body was under Bodes bed

"Harvey." Nina whispered, but she was barley able to scold her language.

"She's under his bed right now?" Kinsey whispered back in just as much shock.

"Is she dead?" Tyler whispered.

"What the fuck?" the redhead whispered yet again.

"There was no pulse, no movement." their Mom explained, crossing her arms uncomfortably. "She seemed dead, but the body hadn't decayed at all."

"Well, she-he-they, was overdosing on magic so who knows." Harvard shrugged knowingly.

"We can't assume she's dead. We've fallen for that one before." Tyler shook his head knowing as he looked over the three woman with him. "Should Logan be here for this?"

"And being back even worse memories even though he's finally staring to heal? Absolutely not." she shook her head with crossed arms. "Only if it gets bad again. That's only if."

"And he said he brought her body back from the past, like, she travelled with him?" Kinsey was trying to make sense of the key Bode claimed to have.

"That's what he said." Nina gave a knowing look, hinting at a possible lie.

"You don't believe him?" Tyler wasn't totally convinced of the lie.

Nina shook her head. "He's not acting like himself lately. He's hiding something."

"True, we never yell at each other seriously." Harvest agreed as she thought back to yesterday morning.

"I know. Somethings off with him. I thought was it was hormones or something." Kinsey admitted honestly.

"I thought it was about Josh, but it's more then that." Nina agreed with her daughter.

Tyler nodded with an exhale. "I wanna see it, the body."

"Not right now." she shook her head. "Bodes in his room."

Tyler exhaled in an overwhelming state. "This is insane. There's a Time Travel key?"

"Wish someone would have told me so I could go back and kick Dodge in the nuts one good time." Harvest rolled her eyes as her blood boiled at the thought.

"In here." Nina encouraged her three oldest to follow her past the staircase and to a grandfather clock. "This key is connected to this clock somehow."

She pushed it into the slot and gave a small twist, pulling the inside out to show a hourglass and roman numeral. "Bode found it the day of Duncan's wedding."